Weird Skype problem

So lately I've been having this Skype problem but it seemed harmless at the time.What is it?It's basically I cannot send messages in group chats.The messages just load, so I figured it had something to do with my internet.I checked everything was fine, I restarted the laptop and it was working.So this happened a few times and I've managed to fix it.But yesterday the problem happened again.I did the same things I've recently done and nothing.So I shut down the laptop for a while, when I re-opened it again, I still couldn't send messages.I signed out then back in again, nothing.I've tried to send a message to a friend but I couldn't do that too.So the problem is bigger and I cant fix it.I looked some tutorials and most of them were saying that the problem is in the internet connection which in mu case ins't.Any has any clues to why is this happening or how can I fix it?Help would be gladly appreciated

Well, same is happening to me.

Updated it ?
- Have u tried that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
Updated it ?
- Have u tried that.
Yeah, it's updated.

Reinstall it.

Same for me.

https://community.skype.com/t5/Windo...435744#M426663

Happened here as well, but it wasn't the same for everyone.
Some of the group chats were working, some not.

It caused a lot of problems at my workplace, because everyone uses skype for comms.
Me and my team were lucky, though.

Anyway, it appears to be a server side issue. Just be patient.

Yeah, I guess so.It's fixed now but I am pretty sure it'll appear again, but now I know I'm not the only one having it.Thanks for the help guys

me 2 had it for months but now its okay.

Skype is bad altogether, very unethical company which doesn't protect your data including messages. Use AIM or something else IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
Skype is bad altogether, very unethical company which doesn't protect your data including messages. Use AIM or something else IMO
We don't use skype for its security. Honestly now, the last thing people worry about now is that some government assholes reading their Skype messages.
It has a lot of features and they work. Of course there will be issues like the one in this thread, but these are extremely rare.