/fpslimit not working

Hi guys I'm having a problem with my /fpslimit I want to get around 34 fps like I do on MTA because it feels better and easier to control cars etc but when I do /fpslimit 34 My fps keep staying at 90 I can't get it lower. Can anyone help me out here.

Make sure you have Framer Limiter enabled in your display settings.

It is enabled and it makes my FPS go to 60 I want my fps limit what I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zin
View Post
It is enabled and it makes my FPS go to 60 I want my fps limit what I want
Disable Framer Limiter in options, and you can reach higher FPS (If your PC is capable and strong enough).

SA:MP & MTA are both optimized differently, you aren't going to get the same FPS on both.

If you want a lower FPS, try running some background services such as Skype or Chrome. Don't see why you would want a lower FPS.

If you want a higher FPS, disable FPS Limiter, Turn off Anti Aliasing, turn your draw distance all the way down, make sure your resolution is reasonable, and terminate any useless background services.

Look I got rid of frame limiter all together and got 250fps I don't need higher fps I find driving cars easier with different fps it's like setting ur fps lower to swim faster it changes the game people need to undertstand I said /fpslimit is not working not I want high fps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zin
View Post
Look I got rid of frame limiter all together and got 250fps I don't need higher fps I find driving cars easier with different fps it's like setting ur fps lower to swim faster it changes the game people need to undertstand I said /fpslimit is not working not I want high fps.
250?
Man you should be glad.

Why would I want 250fps when I skydive it's like super speed or something I want to be able to adjust my fps to whatever I want for different things like DM racing etc.

Send me your computer and I will send you mine, bam you got 20 FPS.

Ok enough with the stupid stuff can I actually have some proper assistance, rather than people saying "Why do you want lower fps" as I explained.

More fps means slower swimming.
Less fps means faster swimming.

Keep this in mind before doing the setup.

How do I fix the /fpslimit problem?

go documents > GTA San Andreas User Files > SAMP > sa-mp.cfg

Is the fpslimit value the same as the one you typed in-game?

Yes it is it's just my fps is not changing it stays at either 60 ( with frame limiter on ) or 90 ( with frame limiter off ) I have tested with atleast 3 different fps counters.

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...eas/tools/3060

Already tried that and It does not work.

Never mind fixed it, it was my enb

"it was my enb" - ok then, ok. sure, ok. ok, thank you. sure. all this tim-. no, sure. sure, ok. thanking u for ur service.

also /fpslimit doesn't work with the amount greater than 60.