Object problem.

Hello guys,
I have a problem with objects, i can go through that object's id 8313.
When i was creating it with map editor i pressed the button "test", and i was able to go through it.

Video1

Video2

Please post helpful replies, i want know where is the problem.

Does it happen only with that object? Or also with others?
It seems like you bump into invisible objects as if the gate were to be at that position.

Colls button is not working i cant active it :/

Also i cant activite "Wireframe colls" button, is there any problem with the Map editor which i have?

When you open the editor, use Load with COLLs instead of LOAD.

Ok thanks now i can activite the buttons, but the problem still.

It should be like that:

But it's like that :/ :

So what to do to fix that?

As Southclaw said, you need to replace these gate-objects with other gate-objects that do have collisions. The gate-objects you chose don't have collisions and there is nothing you can do to change that. You need to use other objects.

Use another fence. There's a pretty much modular electric fence in the game, so that might be an option. Or use the non-breakable mesh fence with barbed wire on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken
Посмотреть сообщение
As Southclaw said, you need to replace these gate-objects with other gate-objects that do have collisions. The gate-objects you chose don't have collisions and there is nothing you can do to change that. You need to use other objects.
Is that problem from my map editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAnKiN1
Посмотреть сообщение
Is that problem from my map editor?
Sigh...
No it is not your map editor. You can not use that gate object if you don't want people to walk through it. That is just how that object works. There are other objects that look nearly exactly like that gate-object, but those ARE solid, so players can not walk through it. Just choose another gate-object.