Setlevel Command

Hi,

Thanks for taking your time reading this. I'm currently attempting to start up my own server and I'm having some troubles with the following command. I've tried solving it, although I haven't managed to find out what the problem is, and therefore I came here hoping you lads' and gals' could help me out!

Код:
CMD:setlevel(playerid,params[])
{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-4,"Only rcon admins can set admin levels!");//Checking if the player is rcon admin to set an admin level
    new id, level;//Creating the id variable to store the selected id and a level variable for the chosen admin level.
    if(sscanf(params,"ui",id,level)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"USAGE: /setlevel <id> <level>");//Check if the player inputted a username or id and a admin level.
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-4,"That player is not connected!");//Checking if the selected user is connected or not.
    new file[64],PlayerName[24];//Creating a variable to store the file path, and a variable to store the players name.
    GetPlayerName(id,PlayerName,sizeof PlayerName);//Retrieving the selected id's name,
    format(file,sizeof file,"Admin/%s.ini",PlayerName);
    if(!fexist(file)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-4,"The specified player is currently not registered");//Checking if the player is not registered
    PlayerInfo[id][Level] = level;
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You have successfully changed the selected user's admin level");
    SendClientMessage(id,-1,"Your admin level has successfully been changed, congratulations!");
    return 1;
}
Cheers!

Mid actually telling us what the problem is..?

Haha, yeah. I went to take a piss and realized I forgot to tell you, . It gives me the following error, which is quite annoying really as I clearly am the only one online.

Код:
That player is not connected!
Cheers!

P.S: I get no errors whatsoever when I compile the script.

Update both sscanf plugin and include to their latest version, re-compile, start the server and try again.

Thanks.

I got this

C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\New3.pwn(1183) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\New3.pwn(1187) : error 017: undefined symbol "sscanf"
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\New3.pwn(1193) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\New3.pwn(1193) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\New3.pwn(1193) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\New3.pwn(1193) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\New3.pwn(1193) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.