[Include] FCNPC A.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaksken
View Post
[*] Removed colandreas upcoming feature, since it will be implemented in FCNPC 2.0.
How are you so sure it will be in FCNPC 2.0?

Also I'm not sure what the "colandreas upcoming feature" was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
How are you so sure it will be in FCNPC 2.0?
Have a look at the FCNPC GitHub issues. Especially these two (click and click). They both have the milestone set as FCNPC v2.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Also I'm not sure what the "colandreas upcoming feature" was.
Have a look at this commit.

Quote:
View Post
Have a look at the FCNPC GitHub issues. Especially these two (click and click). They both have the milestone set as FCNPC v2.0.
I've actually already seen both of those, but I never noticed the 2.0 milestone.

FCNPC Boss 1.0.3

Changes: Download: Download link.

Other notes:
  • Special thanks to ZiGGi for the fixes. Credits updated.
  • I think I have found a better (and more neutral) name for this include: FCNPC Extended. Everything will be prefixed with FCNPCEX_ instead of WOW_. Let me know what you think.
  • I am working on the aggro/threat feature, that will allow the NPC to switch targets during combat.
  • I am also working on a Single-Player-Like mission that can be played in a party of 2-4 players. Here's a sneak peak of the unfinished mission: Screenshots and Videos thread. There are still some small bugs in this first chapter.

WOWExample.pwn(601) : error 017: undefined symbol "WOW_GetBossIdFromPlayerid"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Devils
View Post
WOWExample.pwn(601) : error 017: undefined symbol "WOW_GetBossIdFromPlayerid"
I see I forgot to update the function names in the example scripts. That's fixed now.
You'll have to redownload the examples again, or change WOW_GetBossNPCId to WOW_GetBossNPCID and WOW_GetBossIdFromPlayerid to WOW_GetBossIDFromPlayerID in your script.

Quote:
View Post
I see I forgot to update the function names in the example scripts. That's fixed now.
You'll have to redownload the examples again, or change WOW_GetBossNPCId to WOW_GetBossNPCID and WOW_GetBossIdFromPlayerid to WOW_GetBossIDFromPlayerID in your script.
THX MAN

Small update:
I've rewritten the main post so that it is not just about the WOW part, because the include can do a lot more than that.
I've changed the name to "FCNPC A.I.", because I felt that was better than "FCNPC Extended".
I've not changed the function prefixes, like I've said I would.

EDIT:
When I'm 100% sure of the new name, I will ask a beta tester to change the name of the thread.

EDIT 2:
The name change is now present in the whole repository.
I've also changed my mind about the prefix. It is changed from "WOW_", to "FAI_". Main post, wiki and whole repository updated with those changes.

FCNPC A.I. 1.1.0

Changes:
  • Add license, credits and changelog files
  • Add links in all files to the license and credits
  • Added WOW_GetBossIDFromNPCID which is an alias for WOW_GetBossIDFromPlayerID
  • Changed all aliases to macros, so that they don't call another pawn function
  • Execute OnFilterScriptExit, OnGameModeExit and OnPlayerDisconnect hooks after they are called in the user's script, so you can use functions of the include in those callbacks
  • Namechange to FCNPC A.I. in whole repo
  • Changed prefix to FAI_ (also for the above mentioned functions)
  • Renamed source and include files to FAI.pwn and FAI.inc to be conform with the namechange
  • Updated example scripts by remove unnecessary destroy lines since the include does this automatically when the script exits
  • Updated example scripts by destroying and resetting everything under OnPlayerDisconnect instead of OnFilterScriptExit, to handle all disconnect situatons, including script exit
  • Updated example scripts with changed prefix
Download: Download link.

FCNPC A.I. 1.1.1

Changes:
  • Added behaviour
  • Added billion suffix to FAI_SHORTEN_HEALTH
  • Added special distance value -1 to FAI_SetBossRangedAttackInfo and FAI_SetBossMeleeAttackInfo to keep the NPC in place when attacking
  • Renamed FAI_SHORTEN_HEALTH to FAI_SHORTEN_NUMBERS
  • Renamed distance parameter from FAI_GetBossRangedAttackInfo, FAI_SetBossRangedAttackInfo, FAI_GetBossMeleeAttackInfo and FAI_SetBossMeleeAttackInfo to range
  • Deleted spell and percent types
  • Deleted FAI_CreateFull... natives
  • Changed max health default to 100.0
  • Changed display range default to 0.0
  • Changed move type default to MOVE_TYPE_AUTO and changed move type default in FAI_SetBossMoveInfo to MOVE_TYPE_AUTO
  • Changed allow NPC targets default to true
  • Fixed unnecessary loop in FAI_DestroyAllSpells
  • Added an additional check to FAI_IsPlayerInDisplayRange and FAI_IsPlayerInAggroRange
  • Examples updated with above changes
  • Added SummonAdds spell to MMO example (video)
  • Added reduce cast progress a bit when damaged to MMO example
Download: Download link.

C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 06) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 10) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjet
Посмотреть сообщение
C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 06) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\samp\pawno\include\FAI.inc(4 10) : error 017: undefined symbol "MapAndreas_GetAddress"
Requirements

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But I have it all... maybe I install something wrong. Anyway, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjet
Посмотреть сообщение
But I have it all... maybe I install something wrong. Anyway, thanks.
You need to have mapandreas.inc in the pawno/include folder and mapandreas.dll in the plugins folder.

For people wanting to help out with testing and give constructive criticism, please check the in development 2.0 branch. It is a complete rewrite and should vastly improve the easy of use of the include due to increased use of hooks.
The include is being split into 2 parts:
  • FAI.inc
  • MMO.inc
The first one implements all the AI functionality and the second one is a collection of all the MMO functionality (textdraws, spells, ...). This decision was made because the include was a bit of a mess of 2 ideas, which violated the idea that you want to separate different things in different libraries. It is the same idea of separating math and string manipulation functions in different libraries (math.inc and string.inc) instead of combining them into one. Some people will only need the AI part, so they can only include that part. The second one requires the first one, so there shouldn't be any confusion.

This beta version is completely incompatible with older scripts, hence the major version number change. Currently, only the AI functionality is implemented and ready for testing. If you have any notes or questions, you can leave a reply in this thread, contact me on discord, or create an issue on GitHub.

Dude, this is an AMAZING include.
I left SAMP forums in 2014, but this include made me enter my account and make this comment.
Great work.

I up some ideas with this library.

incredible release.

Does npc have a viewing angle function? Is it not within the scope of the view, will not find and attack the player?

Seems useful. I'll add it when I have some spare time. Current GitHub issue: click.

Ahoy! Awesome plugin.
I try to create NPC for my Team-Deathmatch system. So if there is a lack of players they should replace the missing players.
Do you guys think it may work?