Bored.

I'm bored af these days, anyone has an idea what should I script?

I want to script some filterscripts, which are useful and unique, or some includes, some not-very-big things.

Any idea? Or do you need something done? Please tell me, I'll appreciate it.

I thought you were creating a server? Twice!

You will get no where on this track.

Hmmm. I'd say, start working on another server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought you were creating a server? Twice!

You will get no where on this track.

Hmmm. I'd say, start working on another server!
This makes no sense,he quoted Some "Not So Big Things"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
This makes no sense,he quoted Some "Not So Big Things"....
He made a thread a while back saying that he will create a unique server never seen on SA-MP before, bla bla bla, then he created another thread about which gamemode he should create or something like that. He probably dropped both and wants to start on something else.

If he keeps hopping from one project to another, he's not going to get any where, really.

And it does make sense, just not to you maybe.

I'd advise you to stop spamming this section every week with "what to script" threads , you have the other thread bump it instead of opening new ones.

Meditate. It stabilises your mind because I guess that's the first thing you should do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
He made a thread a while back saying that he will create a unique server never seen on SA-MP before, bla bla bla, then he created another thread about which gamemode he should create or something like that. He probably dropped both and wants to start on something else.

If he keeps hopping from one project to another, he's not going to get any where, really.

And it does make sense, just not to you maybe.
True that. I'm just going to drop all these gamemodes cause it's a waste of time really, I'm going to do simple scripts which won't take me so long to make and might be fun/useful or unique.

So please any ideas.

If you want unique, come up with it yourself.

I know that you mentioned that you're not gonna script gamemodes but I'm suggesting it anyways if you change your mind.We don't have many military role play servers,There are a few but they're in Spanish.It would be really cool if you made one since it would be something newer than those rotten gamemodes people keep on scripting with the same basic idea.
If no,then perhaps I'd recommend scripting a firewall training filterscript.

Just find something unique, wasn't made before and not useless. You should do this by yourself, if you can make a "Landmines" filter script, I'll love to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ._Xavier$$
Посмотреть сообщение
Just find something unique, wasn't made before and not useless. You should do this by yourself, if you can make a "Landmines" filter script, I'll love to see it.
Already Been Made Before..