Anti Troll Slap

Is anyone familier with the troll slapping such as that in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwQ1dDhTZqg

If so, does anyone have a fix for that?

I've seen there are cmds like /kk , /sk which cause the troll cleo to activate, but some cleos have hotkeys, so there need to be a proper code to prevent it.

Simple,Make a /slap command if a player types it and hes not an admin Ban him!

PHP код:
CMD:slap(playerid,params[]){
if(!
IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return  Ban(playerid);
return 
1;

Ive use that hack before,so ik.. in my opinion this is the best way as i am doing it in my server because
first of all players shouldnt be typing admin commands

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение

PHP код:
if(!
return 
1;

Ive use that hack before,so ik.. in my opinion this is the best way as i am doing it in my server because
Yes, I've security on that slap command also, I put a kick there instead of ban, but like I said, some troll cleo have hotkeys, there need to be a proper solution for that.

Hmmmm,well i guess u need to use: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerKeyStateChange

OnPlayerKeyStateChange won't pick this up, so don't guess by suggesting it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

PHP код:
if(!
return 
1;

This post is utter bullshit and clearly you have no idea what the hack actually does or how it processes client commands. SAMPFuncs doesn't even send the command to the server, it handles it through the client and as such you won't be able to detect it like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
This post is utter bullshit and clearly you have no idea what the hack actually does or how it processes client commands. SAMPFuncs doesn't even send the command to the server, it handles it through the client and as such you won't be able to detect it like this.
Are You Retarded? The hack works /slap (id) then hold lmb i used it before so by banning them when they type slap shouldnt/wouldnt stop it? i dont have time for this.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Are You Retarded? The hack works /slap (id) then hold lmb i used it before so by banning them when they type slap shouldnt/wouldnt stop it? i dont have time for this.
You clearly can't understand English, and have yet to actually prove me wrong. As you can see in the video posted, the server does not send back a syntax message even though the server does have a /slap command.

Go on the same server without the hack and you'll get the syntax message, next time you want to argue make sure you at least have the evidence to backup your claim.

Refer to the callback post above for tips on how to actually develop a proper defense against this.

When things can't be detected with code, that's where admins should step in. Get admins.

I'm not saying it can't be detected (maybe it can't), but you gotta find out how it can be detected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
When things can't be detected with code, that's where admins should step in. Get admins.

I'm not saying it can't be detected (maybe it can't), but you gotta find out how it can be detected.
How are admins going to find out who is slapping ? There is no technique either..
This has to be detected by a code or something else samp is gonna get ruined and I will be the first one to close my server. Its getting annoying, person keep slapping players on my server and yet no support coming from anyone. Again, I can't do anything about it thats why I posted in this section if anyone got a fix for this but no one is paying any attention.