Error open gamepanel

Quote:

Started server on port: 9014, with maxplayers: 40 lanmode is ON.

sh: /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/16/samp-npc: Permission denied

sh: /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/16/announce: Permission denied

please help me fix this error because of this my server is not getting listed on internet list.

Well, I think your gamepanel is not letting you to set announce as 1 set it to 0 and check if it is fixed.

of i did announce 0 my server wont get appear in internet list and one more thing my announce file script(sacnr) is not loading

The user that runs the sa-mp server does not have permission to execute samp-npc and announce. In other words, the permissions for those executables are incorrect. They should probably be set to 550.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
The user that runs the sa-mp server does not have permission to execute samp-npc and announce. In other words, the permissions for those executables are incorrect. They should probably be set to 550.
wut u mean bro? when i was on older samp version my npc were working every stuff was fine but when i downloaded linux latest version and updated that shit starts happening.

bump

Internet list is currently bugged. You won't show unless you are a hosted tab user.

Oh boy, I can see why you need a game panel. Execute this command through SSH:
Код:
ls -la /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/16/
Verify that samp-npc and announce are owned by ogp_agent (i.e. not root or anyone else) and that the owner's permissions are set to at least read and execute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh boy, I can see why you need a game panel. Execute this command through SSH:
Код:
ls -la /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/16/
Verify that samp-npc and announce are owned by ogp_agent (i.e. not root or anyone else) and that the owner's permissions are set to at least read and execute.
vince if i send u my open game panel details please will you fix it bro i dont know much about it.

Even if you did I wouldn't be able to see the actual file system permissions for your SA-MP server files. Besides, I have absolutely no experience with game panels. I'm just going by what my gut tells me.