how i can change my name in forum ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
That's for intentional continuing use... If you are simply changing name, it's not breaking the rules.

It's so people can't make multiple accounts and +rep themselves, and post "OMG, so cool" on every release they make.
I understand your point, but the rule does not specify that.
It actually does say "alternate or multiple accounts".
Which means, as alternate accounts, that you have two or more active accounts that you use regularly, and for multiple accounts it means to create two or more accounts after you've created your first (not necessarily using them though). But that is just my interpretation of the rule, I might be wrong too. I suggested the player to get in touch with a member of the staff to get some clarification regarding the issue thinking he'd get some assistance from them after getting in touch with them.
I haven't really been around SAMP forums in a while so I find it hard to believe that if somebody needs help, the staff of SAMP forums most likely won't reply to their PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serghate
Посмотреть сообщение
I understand your point, but the rule does not specify that.
It actually does say "alternate or multiple accounts".
Which means, as alternate accounts, that you have two or more active accounts that you use regularly, and for multiple accounts it means to create two or more accounts after you've created your first (not necessarily using them though). But that is just my interpretation of the rule, I might be wrong too. I suggested the player to get in touch with a member of the staff to get some clarification regarding the issue thinking he'd get some assistance from them after getting in touch with them.
I haven't really been around SAMP forums in a while so I find it hard to believe that if somebody needs help, the staff of SAMP forums most likely won't reply to their PMs.
Obviously you can't have been around for long as it's been the same for years...

If you need a name-change you should've thought better before making your account.

It's not the admins responsibility to respond to requests that they just simply, do not do (Unless it's a VERY special case).

As stated by many people, who will know, all you do is make a new account and stop using the first one. The reason for the Multi-account' clause is due to what I said... People making 2+ accounts, posting a release or a post on one, then +repping with the others.

Because this is simply to rename an account, and not to abuse such privilege, it is allowed.

Again, because it's not to have them in use at the same time, and because they are simply to change names, it's not an issue.

However if you were to be doing stupid shit that is the reason for the rules being made, you will end up banned.