I have problem with others || Im looking for a Good Person.

Well...it's been about a Month since i got banned in a forums...now i know the situation is complicated...but up until now im looking for someone that could go and explain to these guys my situation...im looking for a person that could come up between us and try to make everyone happy...
Well...i got banned because these guys think im Crazy...yes they think that...well i searched for help, i went asking for some a psychic help here...luckly i found a coach that supported me...anyhow im addicted to a video game more than sa-mp....well :S im really confused...i can't post any more information here but i will be posting them if you would like to help me out...now please help your brother so that god will help you...please guys...and thank you so much...
Im begging here..
Additional info:

http://www.olganon.org/forum/i-need-...-where-else-go
This happened around 3 weeks ago...

Woah dude after i saw this post .. idk what to say.
I'm not sure why you are addicted so much but there has to be story.
Maybe you are playing Video Games from the early years too much and you got addicted to it?
You need proffesional help,people in forums like this one you posted at aren't really helpful.

My friend please...im looking for someone that could go their and speak for me....like what the lawyer does...i can't anymore there i got banned and i need to be unbanned so i can do something....please anyone here to speak for me out their, please...any nice guy here anyone who has a good heart ? Please ? I got scammed already....i paid people to speak for and i did some tasks for them and in return i got scammed...they didn't go their and help out....

Man... You're 22 years old. These people are right, seek some help. But fine, listen up. Every gamer has been addicted at least once in their lifes. For me it was simple... I was able to just turn the 'gaming' switch off in my head and tried looking for something else that was also interesting.
Now, addicted gamers often don't have many or even any friends, it's time to get your social life back on track. I saw in another post you wanted to learn languages. There are many websites, classes or events where you can find people that have the same interests as you do. Come on buddy, put that computer aside, stop crying about being banned, and act your age. Go have fun, the world isn't just about gaming, go make new friends, go laugh with them and make great memories. It's worth so much more than crying, 'cus you were banned in some server.

If you're looking for help to become a better person go to a therapy session explain your addiction and they'll help you

If you're asking for help to get unbanned, I'm aftaid no one can do anything for you buddy

Let's face it, we've all been there, we've all been addicted to a game once

Sometimes a game becomes more than a game for some people, sometimes people play them to hide from problems in family or problems in life, so I think you need serious help, your computer won't help you go to therapy

You really are "crazy".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon
View Post
Man... You're 22 years old. These people are right, seek some help. But fine, listen up. Every gamer has been addicted at least once in their lifes. For me it was simple... I was able to just turn the 'gaming' switch off in my head and tried looking for something else that was also interesting.
Now, addicted gamers often don't have many or even any friends, it's time to get your social life back on track. I saw in another post you wanted to learn languages. There are many websites, classes or events where you can find people that have the same interests as you do. Come on buddy, put that computer aside, stop crying about being banned, and act your age. Go have fun, the world isn't just about gaming, go make new friends, go laugh with them and make great memories. It's worth so much more than crying, 'cus you were banned in some server.
As far as I am aware, it's a forum where they help people with problems. Not a server.

Quote:

i love games so **** much especialy a game called Metal Gear Solid...i feel its like a part of my life..and i play in PS3...the weird thing i do is that i wear clothes like the hero and play for hours...i even smoke if he does...and harm my self if anythibg happen to him...like electrocuting my self or burning my self...i love that game to the point were i impersonate the hero its not me anymore its him ..im him...i even mimic his voice...well what made me come here...isthat im tired of being weird, i want to change i really want to....but i got banned on a forums called [name removed]

Gaming to the next level, why do you even do that? I feel bad for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
View Post
If you're looking for help to become a better person go to a therapy session explain your addiction and they'll help you

If you're asking for help to get unbanned, I'm aftaid no one can do anything for you buddy

Let's face it, we've all been there, we've all been addicted to a game once

Sometimes a game becomes more than a game for some people, sometimes people play them to hide from problems in family or problems in life, so I think you need serious help, your computer won't help you go to therapy
His addiction is beyond normal.

Banned from where..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
View Post
Banned from where..?
I really need someone to go register their and talk to these guys....they still don't know that i did a progress up to this 0oint...please anyone here that has feelings in his heart...they will understand...they are nice people....after all, please for the love of sa-mp anybody tgat could go and talk to them...i never brook any rules...so please ?
Their forums is: mgsforums.com
They all know me....if any of you will start a topic about they will come into discussion...any nice guy here, please ? Im begging....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
I really need someone to go register their and talk to these guys....they still don't know that i did a progress up to this 0oint...please anyone here that has feelings in his heart...they will understand...they are nice people....after all, please for the love of sa-mp anybody tgat could go and talk to them...i never brook any rules...so please ?
Their forums is: mgsforums.com
They all know me....if any of you will start a topic about they will come into discussion...any nice guy here, please ? Im begging....
And remember kids never play games that are +18 or you'll end like this kid over here.I just checked your threads all life related dude go post on 4chan this is samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
As far as I am aware, it's a forum where they help people with problems. Not a server.

Gaming to the next level, why do you even do that? I feel bad for you.

His addiction is beyond normal.
Please brother could you go and talk to them...anyone that could come between us...Its kind of Godness...please anyone that could go there...i can't access that place anymore...please :S im begging here...please.

Please, please, please, please
(Please, please don't go)
Please, please, please

Honey, please don't
(Go)
Yeah, oh yeah, love, I love you so

Baby, you did me wrong
(So you got me woman)
Well, well you done me wrong
(So you got me woman)

So you done, done me wrong
(Go)
Well, oh yeah, took my love, now you're gone

Please, please, please, please, please
Please, please, please, please, please

Honey, please don't
(Go)
Well, oh yeah, love, I love you so

I just wanna hear you say I, I, I, I, I
I, I, I, I

Honey, please don't
(Go)
Oh, oh yeah, love, I love you so

Baby, take my hand
I wanna be your lover man
Oh yeah, slipped out of my head

Honey, please don't
(Go)
Well, oh yeah, love, I love you so

Please don't go
Please don't go

Honey, please don't go
Ha, I love you so, please, please

This thread is gold.
Absolute gold.
Amazeballs.

Anybody...here that could go there and talk to them...i've been going over and ver to see a coach for the past weeks....and now i need someone who could go their inside and inform us whats going on in the otherside...please understand me.... please.

Are you trolling or what the heck is going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you trolling or what the heck is going on?
No im not, and i have nothing to do with Trolling...you will know the full story if you check the date time..its a oroblem that i had with other people...and all im looking for here is someone to transmet what going on here to them....and start negociating...please anyone ?

All I see on those forums are people making fun of you and your strange behaviour/fetishes/whatever. I dont see people understanding your problems or offering help there, its just like here.
Forget about that forum, move on, and keep visiting your therapist. This will help you, not some random internet strangers on random internet forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
All I see on those forums are people making fun of you and your strange behaviour/fetishes/whatever. I dont see people understanding your problems or offering help there, its just like here.
Forget about that forum, move on, and keep visiting your therapist. This will help you, not some random internet strangers on random internet forums.
you went there ?
Please understand im trying to get back there again i have friends there...really nice people...please im looking for someone to talk to them...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No im not, and i have nothing to do with Trolling...you will know the full story if you check the date time..its a oroblem that i had with other people...and all im looking for here is someone to transmet what going on here to them....and start negociating...please anyone ?
Your posts from http://mgsforums.com/:

Quote:
I used to be afraid of Zombies but that was a long time ago...
besides could you give me the name of a very scary vampire movies ?
i wanna live in the 60s for the next months... im waiting to play MGS3 like if im in 2004...
I know that " Guy the vampire killer" had gotten cut from the HD version...but i can play it on the PS2, but which one is the canon ? him dreaming Vampires / or / Tortured by the Boss
Quote:
Well whats the thing that makes it so addictive (smoking)?
I mean i never been addicted to it... i once smoked 5 cigarrettes when playing MGS TS.... and i used to smoke only one smoke....but in all these i never smoked passed the smoke through my lungs only in my mouth and make it out.
if my father found out about me i will be kicked out of home for this....but i do it during night when the home is out cold for sleeping...i play games during night when its night...and if the sun rises and in the game its still night i'll automaticaly turn off the console without any SAVE DATA....this is my story...
Quote:
I have no Freaking 0,0001 ,/* idea of what you guys are talking about...
also please let's respect each others we are mature here...i talk to you guys with an open mind and express everything that i do and feel..and i consider you my brothers. So let's avoid making this topic go childish.
Quote:
Look there is two different types of players here and in these two, one of them Kojima sent the messege to only one of these...i'll explain despite i will look like if im an Alian coming from other planet....
1/ The players who playthrough the game...but they loved Snake and played with him and Kojima sent them a messege not to follow him anymore... but who are they ? Okey these are does who had joystick on there hands and smile, laugh...and all but when they want to take piss / drink / eat / go out they press " START " and go on...and they also use " SAVE GAME " / " LOAD GAME ".
2/ There are does who play but they dont turn OFF the console nor the TV off since it was turn ON...they could stay there in their rooms...eat and do what the character does...and they stay out of connection from the outside world until the game is finished...they could stay awake as lo g asvthe character is...unless he lose conciuos or sleep...but according to one rule..its tge time limite for exemple if Snake slept at night 00:00 and wook up 3 hours later...you will turn you watch into ringing once the time will pop up even if you haven't slept for 3 days straight...this what i mean...and those have created a different personality aspect they are not them selves anymore they are him ( the character ) these Kojima didn't talk to them because they consider them selfs Snake who talking to Raiden giving him advise...you see.
Quote:
Nah...i only stick to MGS...i have simething that push me to go deeper in the story...by trying to be another person but what if the messege of Kojima is " Find something to believe in " and i found a character and now i believe honedtly speaking that im him...that's why i ask questions...that look stupid to you:
like how did he train to still fit ? What do he eat ? How do he think ? What his past and background...because i know that the character has living life and a daily routine...by finding that...or asking fans what do they think i could use that to my advantage and create my own view of the game and by knowing the past you will understand the prensent and face the future...this is what im trying to do here.
Why i compare ZL to ISIS, why ? Im not that stupid but instead of playing mg 2 ss with the childich music they start the game with...i face that game with a " Strong danger " im not playing here im in reality this is me a US Soldier in the most dangerous ground on the planet...people got beheaded, burnt alive and all by these guys so...so horrificaly dangerous at that point the sense of danger will be created...and you won't play normal after that...now next let's say your ex-co is tge head of ISIS and he told you are his SON...what would you do ? Isn't that a surprise ? Isn't that a shock to you huh ? And you were forced to burn him alive while he screams isn't that shocking....while you see his face and eyes and body melting infront of you....while you " Know he is YOUR GENETIC Father " and that things shouldnt been like that to begin with. You were supposed to live a happier life with him...but you Burned him...listen after imaging this...you will look for solitude...any were...you will want to: Either kill your self or move to lonelyness or find someone to talk to...
i know i talked too much, but did you get me ?
Quote:
Come on guys...i'm serious about this... i know Cigars are bad and everything...but i did something a little bit more crazy...last time when i started MGS3...when Snake jump on his HALO Jump and start spining....i set on a turning chair the one we use for computers and i put a bike mask wwitha sun glass and tube like a what we see on snake and i told my brother to me the chair for 10 times or so and than i did like if i was flying....later on i facesd the mirror and i removed the mask to see my self like if i was Naked Snake...except that time was justa test show...i wish to do better next time...no kiding or lies.
Besides... i never knew he shat the cigarettes and smokes them later...i except if i did it... they won't get the format they used to have i will see the detached cigarettes instead...
Quote:
Ehhh...I'm turned into a joke...But yeah what so ever fine! i like that, i'm not the kind of guys i will be shoked and stay in the corner because of that... Thanks dude... and thanks to all the friends here... i hope to be a big part of this community ! i love you all becuase at least we probebly share the tastes of Snakes !
Quote:
Does the truth really interset you ? Infiltrator ?
I locked my room and did what i did....
Seriously....MGS...do you know what interst me the most ?
Is to change your : Personality / Thoughts / Background / Past / Beliefs....into another.
what makes me love it the feeling you get when you:
Cry - Get chills - Love - Hate - Want to kill....those type of feelings you wont get any where...
Quote:
Brother lease understand me...i don't know...have you ever tryed to be someone else in front of the mirror..
i mean ever tryed that...using his skills and languages...voices...and walkstyle....ever tryed that before ? Im serious here.
So you dress up as a game character, talk like the character, walk like the character and smoke because the character smokes?

Quote:

last time when i started MGS3...when Snake jump on his HALO Jump and start spining....i set on a turning chair the one we use for computers and i put a bike mask wwitha sun glass and tube like a what we see on snake and i told my brother to me the chair for 10 times or so and than i did like if i was flying....later on i facesd the mirror and i removed the mask to see my self like if i was Naked Snake...except that time was justa test show...i wish to do better next time...no kiding or lies.

Are you special? Get off the internet and seek help!

I wouldn't debate the ban they placed on you at http://mgsforums.com/. I would have done the same, people don't need to know the stupid things you do and the way it harms your health. And REALIZE that if they banned you, it means that they don't want you around. Yes, as harsh as it sounds! So please stop asking.

You're acting worse than a 10 year old, get your shit together and seek for help! I just hope you're trolling here, because I don't see a pretty ending.

Im not trolling...being a child thats not how i want things to look...but honestly being fired for such a reason is one of the worst things that could happen..i mean yea i did all of the things mentioned above you wanna know why ?
Because its Summer time there is nothing else to do...and when you finish and finish and finish the game many times that it becomes boring...whats the better way to bring it back to life and make love with it ? Huh ? Come on..anyway..i don't want to discuss this here...the goal of this thread is to find a solution with these guys...and try to make rebuilt a friendship again..nothing else...
I'm older here than their so...
SickAttack " Brother please im 22 years old, Im a university student, I study Economicy and English Studies...i graduated in English Studies...still waiting for the results of the catch up session on Economy...anyway im doing well with studies so far...i just express out my suffering in studies by creating an alternative life in gaming with games challenge...but MGS is a life just like SA-MP and RE....