I have problem with others || Im looking for a Good Person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
Im not trolling...being a child thats not how i want things to look...but honestly being fired for such a reason is one of the worst things that could happen..i mean yea i did all of the things mentioned above you wanna know why ?
Because its Summer time there is nothing else to do...and when you finish and finish and finish the game many times that it becomes boring...whats the better way to bring it back to life and make love with it ? Huh ? Come on..anyway..i don't want to discuss this here...the goal of this thread is to find a solution with these guys...and try to make rebuilt a friendship again..nothing else...
I'm older here than their so...
SickAttack " Brother please im 22 years old, Im a university student, I study Economicy and English Studies...i graduated in English Studies...still waiting for the results of the catch up session on Economy...anyway im doing well with studies so far...i just express out my suffering in studies by creating an alternative life in gaming with games challenge...but MGS is a life just like SA-MP and RE....
REALIZE that if they banned you, it means that they don't want you around.

Solve this problem on your own, I don't know why anyone would help you, it would just harm you more. Go see Dr.Phil if you want help.

top kek op
seek help

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
whats the better way to bring it back to life and make love with it ?
A fetish for ingame characters is a rather normal thing these days (especially in asia), but actually making love with the physical game?

Well, I suggest cold turkey. Start it with that forum, if you got over it, continue it with the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
A fetish for ingame characters is a rather normal thing these days (especially in asia), but actually making love with the physical game?

Well, I suggest cold turkey.
Quote:

the weird thing i do is that i wear clothes like the hero and play for hours...i even smoke if he does...and harm my self if anythibg happen to him...like electrocuting my self or burning my self

I don't think that's normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
REALIZE that if they banned you, it means that they don't want you around.

Solve this problem on your own, I don't know why anyone would help you, it would just harm you more. Go see Dr.Phil if you want help.
You know...that you're not helping....do you ?
I already said i visite a coach in RL...so you and i share the love of samp in other words we share the love of games....
But we are different in terms of creating funny out of it....
Any way I'm not here to discuss my self or my behavior, and don't want to talk about it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You know...that you're not helping....do you ?
I already said i visite a coach in RL...so you and i share the love of samp in other words we share the love of games....
But we are different in terms of creating funny out of it....
Any way I'm not here to discuss my self or my behavior, and don't want to talk about it.
So what do you want? A good person wouldn't help you get unbanned from a forum where you just post things that harm yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
So what do you want? A good person wouldn't help you get unbanned from a forum where you just post things that harm yourself.
Im looking for a person that has mercy on his heart and could go there and explain to them...that i've been doing some progress and that such things won't happen...i know things looks super weird but please and please...some help would be super nice...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Im looking for a person that has mercy on his heart and could go there and explain to them...that i've been doing some progress and that such things won't happen...i know things looks super weird but please and please...some help would be super nice...
Download a VPN, or go to a cafe internet, create a new account. And explain what you want to explain to them on your own.

"Hey, you dont know me at all, and I barely know Mr.Tony from another gaming forum, but he desperately asked for someone to beg you for an unban. Could you do that? He'll probably be nice now, but Ive got no idea because all I know about that guy is his nickname and his profile picture. Thanks."

You really think things work this way on the internet?

I want to understand something, you say you don't like man-made rules, so you'll steal and rape and break each rule that is man-made? Some man-made rules are very important, without them you'd never be safe in your house, without them people would kill each other, no rules so they'll not be punished, is this normal in your eyes or what? I totally disagree with your opinion, just imagine it, you live in a place where someone can kill you inside your house, take your money and everything you have and you can't do anything to him because no one can punish him and he can does what he wants. Yes, man-made rules improves our behaviors, without them we wouldn't be good.

The forums you're banned from are also made by a person, and there are rules which changes your behavior there is made by them, like this rule which is almost everywhere. "Do not insult others", doesn't it change your behavior? If you like insulting, you'll not be able to insult there and if you do you'll be punished. So you can't be 100% free in any place, if you really want to be free then go to a Forest.

In this life, you've to follow its rules or you'll be jailed and you'll lose your life, in this time you'll not be able to play in a virtual life or earn money, you'll just stay alone in the jail, so its better to go back to your life and try to reduce your love of video games, it will ruin your life, trust me.