Sublime Text 3

Hello, I have a problem with sublimetext 3 well, I made the correct settings, I have no error, give me compile and show console
'Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 0 bytes
Code size: 3325060 bytes
Date size: 22163464 bytes
Stack / heap size: 17039360 bytes; Foreca max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total Requirements: 42527884 bytes
[Finished in 46.3s] '
and when I look gamemodes .amx file is not created ... Why?

Show me your pawn .sublime-build file contents.

{
"cmd": ["E:/zuzu's files/1-Zuzu/Gamemode SA-MP/pawno/pawncc.exe", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+"],
"working_dir": "${file_path}",
"file_regex": "^([^\\.]+\\.pwn)\\((\\d+)\\)() : (.*)$",
"variants": [
{
"cmd": ["E:/zuzu's files/1-Zuzu/Gamemode SA-MP/pawno/pawncc.exe", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+", "-l"],
"name": "Preprocessed output"
},
{
"cmd": ["E:/zuzu's files/1-Zuzu/Gamemode SA-MP/pawno/pawncc.exe", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3", "-\\)+", "-a"],
"name": "P-code output"
}
]
}

Create a new file in the same folder you're trying from, and try compiling it (you can add some errors on purpose just to check if this file is loaded). I checked, and spaces and single quote in path didn't cause any problems for me.

I resolved, I changed that and now I do AMX files
{
"Cmd" ["pawncc.exe" "-D2 includes -r s," "$ file", "-, +"]
"Path": "E: / Zuzu's files / 1 Zuzu / Gamemode SA-MP / pawno /"
}
Thanks for the help, but I tried with errors, and all the same, I do not create file .amx ... now makes me, thanks for the help

There is no problem here, just the compiler compile with '-d3' & '-v2'. This show more informations but there is no errors.
But, how this can be possible : [Finished in 46.3s]

GM I'm working with takes 120 seconds to compile, not that odd (especially when using YSI)

Yes, I using YSI

All depends on how many times compiler needs to go thru the code and arrays in it, 42527884 < this shows his arrays are quite big thru the code or he got too many includes.

OT: Do you have multiple sa-mp folders n projects? it might have compiled it somewhere else (unlikely but possible as your GM is compiled but there is no amx)

Hm, no, I didn't, that is now with the new settings go with old ones why not work?