Help someone hacks my server and goes, and warning me to hack my server forums

So someone came up fucking my server, telling me that will fuck my forums. My forums link is mg-samp.pixub.com. I need help to protect my forums and server. If u can help i would be thankfull.

Somebody joined your server and uses hacks, then says he's going to do something to your forum?
Just laugh and ban.

what he done

he fucked my sv and forms too, i cry

What did he do?

what is his name?

Nice way of advertisement.

That hacker made himself owner, banned all. but my co-owner unbanned all. + my forums were working well in MySQL but hacked did 1 thing forum wont load. i cry

Did you try banning him?

WHAT IS HIS NAME?

That's all talk and no cock, just ban his ass.

If any new player can make them self admin, then that's your fault.

If you have mysql you have his IP just ban him ip and search him by a tracker search on ****** and go complaint at the police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you try banning him?
very plausible course of action. a well thought solution to each and all hackers out there capable of compromising your forum. we need more retards like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
View Post
very plausible course of action. a well thought solution to each and all hackers out there capable of compromising your forum. we need more retards like this
You saw his replies did u not?I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he didn't try banning his IP.
I do feel sorry for your parents and the people who have to be around you

lol lol lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
View Post
You saw his replies did u not?I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he didn't try banning his IP.
I do feel sorry for your parents and the people who have to be around you
VPN.

1.He has DOSsed your forums,don't use free hosting again.

2.Put this command in your gamemode:

Code:
#include <zcmd>
#include <sscanf2>

CMD:ip(playerid, params[])
{
    new id, ip[16];
    if(sscanf(params, "u", id)) return GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~/ip~n~~w~[id]", 3000, 3);
    if(!IsPlayerConnected(id) || id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Player is not connected", 3000, 3);
    GetPlayerIp(id, Name, sizeof(Name));
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, ip); 
    return 1;
}
Use this command on the hackd if he comes in your server again,and it will show his IP,copy his ip and Track his location using his ip on (http://www.ip-tracker.org/) and report to police

3.Check your server log for rcon login attempts to see if he is using brute force attacks (rcon cracker) or not.

Forums, if not kept up-to-date are easily exploitable because all the information you will need is available on the Internet. SA-MP servers being "hacked" is usually caused by poor coding. Forgetting to (re)set a variable, not sanitizing user input, etc.

Very simple SQL exploit example:
PHP Code:
select from player where name '%s' and password sha1('%s'
If the password isn't escaped and I write this in the password box:
Code:
bla') union select * from player where id = 1 order by id --
The query would become:
PHP Code:
select from player where name 'Me' and password sha1('bla'union select from player where id 1 order by id --') 
Then the data of that user would probably get assigned to me and I'd have full admin rights.

Change your MySQL Password and the FTP