I Can't Play SAMP without Admin Rights

Hello everyone, sorry for the disturbance today, i have come here in a rush to ask a question:
Is there any way to play SAMP without Admin rights? I mean, while being in a Guest profile in my computer? Right now i have installed Samp in this computer but whenever i try to go to a server it just opens GTA Single Player Mode, i've become aware that this problem might occur because i dont give SAMP.exe admin rights but i've no possesion of the Admin's password and its impossible to me to get it, is there any other way to play in this computer without the need of Admin rights?

Yes, downgrade to V1 US,
Search for GTA SA.exe SAMP V1
Don't bothering asking here.
It's not allowed to give out GTA SA links at these forums.

I tried what you told me but i need admin rights to install that patch...welp im fucked, thanks anyway

Arf u can live with that ^^

Hmm..i think you should install the windows again.

Hello FearZero,
you should try to move your GTA:SA installation directory to another one.

In many cases your windows account need admin privilegs to open, read or write something in or of the directory.

If this doesnt work your Windows version and/or Windows account system is blocking the access to your PC RAM. Which means there is no way to play SA-MP on your actual Windows account.

But in the fact that you can play GTA:SA singeplayer without any admin privileges i dont think it would work even if you got the admins password. Search around the forum to find a solution why the singleplayer is starting if starting SA-MP.

1.Right click on SA-MP icon and select "Run As Administrator".

2.Download and install v1.0 patch for gta sa and run SA-MP.

Right click on samp then "run as administrator" maybe it will work.

I'm looking at these recent replies, it seems that they don't understand that you need admin privileges in order to "Run as Administrator" if you do not have access to the administrator account and cannot install the patch. Try moving the GTASA's directory somewhere else. If that doesn't work, I'm sorry but I don't see another way to do so.