[Tool/Web/Other] Nixtren MTA to SA-MP Map Converter (converts Remove World Object too!)

Hello guys and girls,

I really don't have time to make a cool looking topic, so I will just keep it short

A long time ago I have coded an MTA to SA-MP map converter. The difference between this one and every other converter out there is that this one also generates "RemoveBuildingForPlayer" for the LOD objects.

Have you ever removed a world object and the texture from the object was still on the map? That's a LOD.

The converter was coded in PHP, it grabs information from the XML of the MTA Map and that's basically how it gets the coordinates of the objects.

You can access the converter in the link below, enjoy
https://nixtren.net/samp/mapconverter/

Please give feedback!

Source-code is available as well, but please note it doesn't follow any code quality standards, so I don't recommend it for studies.

Good! Good! Good!

Looks good, gonna give it a try .

Seems nice, keep it up

I put the .map extension where it is required and nothing happens, I'm using Mozilla Firefox 43.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXmAn40100Xx
View Post
I put the .map extension where it is required and nothing happens, I'm using Mozilla Firefox 43.
1. ConvertFFS still works just fine.
2. You are supposed to put the .map file's content in the text box, nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
1. ConvertFFS still works just fine.
2. You are supposed to put the .map file's content in the text box, nothing else.
Agree. Why create something which already works perfectly.

ConvertFFS doesn't support RemoveBuildingForPlayer (At least for me)

Would like to bump this out since I am needing this I have a file that uses the RemoveWorldObject from MTA.

When I try to get in to the website it displayed; "This site can’t provide a secure connection" How can I fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
View Post
Would like to bump this out since I am needing this I have a file that uses the RemoveWorldObject from MTA.

When I try to get in to the website it displayed; "This site can’t provide a secure connection" How can I fix this?
Sorry for the delay, I don't come here often

Are you still experiencing the issue you specified? You could try using the HTTP version:
http://nixtren.net/samp/mapconverter/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBoss
View Post
ConvertFFS doesn't support RemoveBuildingForPlayer (At least for me)
You're right, that's why I created this