IP Lookup on irc

hey, are there any ip lookup system that can be used for tracking a ip while on irc like !track <IP> then it should reply with the Country, City, GMT, State, Zip, Latitude and Longitude? i tried searching but found nothing like that.

There's nothing like that.

You'd have to whois the person, then hope that their IP isn't masked, and then check their lookup via the domain register.

But really though, most IRC servers don't show any of thier IPs, and because IPs are usually dynamic, the long/lat won't do shit.

Maybe you'll get country due to the suffix, but other than that, there's not much to garner from this.

i mean for a samp server, some dns system coded in the server so that you can go on irc and type !track <ip>. I searched many times and still didn't find anything like that.

Saying it's about your players, makes all the difference, but you'll still have to make something rather than just asking for it.

You'll also have to be real careful of the licencing of SA-MP and your responsibility for the protection of your users.

Your taking the risks that a player takes on a server, well up.

If your server has cmd to chech user IP you can check easy where the IP is comming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
If your server has cmd to chech user IP you can check easy where the IP is comming from.
You're only talking of the IP, nothing more.

Sure GeoIP will show the country that it's SUPPOSED to be coming from, but the actual data the OP wants, is pretty inaccurate.