What type of gamemodes should I create?

Hello,

I decided to work on a new gamemode made by me from stratch, but I was confused in the gamemodes, so I need some suggestions.

What type of gamemodes should I create? TDM or COD or CNR or RP?

A CNR maybe? It's fun.

What gamemodes are you most familiar with and fun to make?The answer is the gm you should make

Survival

Added a poll.

Unique.

New mode: Minigames: Hunger games, gun game (can be found on real CoD), sticks and stones, capture the flag, races, etc.

None of those, something unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
None of those, something unique.
Why don't you help him on that? In a logical perspective, he posted this thread because he is clueless of what gamemode will play out the best. And since you're so great with ideas, there won't be any problems.

On the other hand, OP voted for Cops and Robbers. It's not that clever of him to do that, after creating this thread.

-_-

Survival as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you help him on that? In a logical perspective, he posted this thread because he is clueless of what gamemode will play out the best. And since you're so great with ideas, there won't be any problems.

On the other hand, OP voted for Cops and Robbers. It's not that clever of him to do that, after creating this thread.

-_-
My point was there is no option"something else".

PvE / Survival.

A project is never going to be as good as it could be if you're not 100% behind it. Choose whatever you're comfortable with and don't let others make the choice for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
A project is never going to be as good as it could be if you're not 100% behind it. Choose whatever you're comfortable with and don't let others make the choice for you.
This made me feel gr8. I decided to make my own CnR script.

roleplay

I'd say CNR, since you bought GTO, I reckon you are interested in Cops and Robbers.

What about a new thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napst34
Посмотреть сообщение
What about a new thing?
Like?

No offence but there already 3k-4k Servers According to http://sa-mp.com/ if we all have a server whos going to be the players?

Server of Mini-Games