Посмотреть сообщение
Best one so far
please dont spark an argument this is breaking the rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
please dont spark an argument this is breaking the rule
I am sorry

If you've played the real call of duty, there's a game mode called "Infected".It would be marvelous if you'd make a samp version of that.Also add some secondary "minigames" to keep your players engaged.I wanted to make what I mentioned above but I'm not that familiar with scripting xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
No offence but there already 3k-4k Servers According to http://sa-mp.com/ if we all have a server whos going to be the players?
Do you realize how many PLAYERS there are?

Make some unique shit that are different from other servers.

I had a 2D Super Mario server with '?' boxes and other shit. When i reached the end of the map, things i collected were converted to points and etc

Servers like this is unique. Anyone remembers Garry's mod GMod Tower server? I had a sa-mp server like that where you spawned in a lobby and entered different games by going into the room and jump into a picture to enter the world. Like Super Mario 64

Be creative, use your imagination and patient with coding. Thats the way to be real unique

Edit: Don't use any fucking edits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
Make some unique shit that are different from other servers.

I had a 2D Super Mario server with '?' boxes and other shit. When i reached the end of the map, things i collected were converted to points and etc

Servers like this is unique. Anyone remembers Garry's mod GMod Tower server? I had a sa-mp server like that where you spawned in a lobby and entered different games by going into the room and jump into a picture to enter the world. Like Super Mario 64

Be creative, use your imagination and patient with coding. Thats the way to be real unique

Edit: Don't use any fucking edits
Ok this guy is talking some real shit, bruh.

He already said that he's going to make a CnR server. Why bother positing further replies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
He already said that he's going to make a CnR server. Why bother positing further replies?
Another CnR..... Sorry i did not notice it

CnR.

A roleplay-war game mode.. like dayz but without the zombies.. and it's like USA vs Taliban or some shit, and everything has to be rp'ed.