[Tutorial] Four ways to protect the GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Your reply makes no sense. #logic.exe not found
How can someone upload the include files when pawno folder is not even required? Upload the include files on the root folder? Lol.

I was talking about .pwn (main gamemode) file...

^What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
I devided my script (and do so with all of my scrips) in includes (pawno/include/dayz(for example)/here all files).

Like functions in one, commands in another, then one for admins commands... Defines and so on... This way even if my .pwn gets stolen anyhow by host or anyone it'be useless for them as my main gm only has samp callbacks & includes.

#best way for me!

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=600408

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
View Post
Read my post.
If you want use the GM you can't, my ways block is.
Why peapole dont know hot to read..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLustcheR
View Post
Read my post.
If you want use the GM you can't, my ways block is.
Why peapole dont know hot to read..
I have better security

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
View Post
I have better security
Okay, what the problem? you search to fight.

Anyone with experience would simply buy a VPS and upload all his server files, that's the best security. Making any sort of inside protection won't make any sense cause you should know where you upload files.

If someone steals your .pwn file, what is stopping them from removing this "security"? What if you decide that you want to run a test server for beta testing or to fix bugs? Not gonna happen with this "security"... not the best methods I've seen... If they can steal your .pwn or .amx, they can most likely see your configuration settings.