Forum Layout?

Why hasn't there been any forum layout change? Like to a new modern style?

I've got tired of this one haha.

Create one and post a suggestion
Maybe we users could select beetwen the original on a new one.

It will be never changed, deal with it.

A new "modern" layout? I dont like new "modern" things.

Classic style for classic game, no need more.

Still runs on the super old vBulletin version 3.8.6, obviously layout is never going to change either, might as well accept it and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark™
Посмотреть сообщение
Still runs on the super old vBulletin version 3.8.6, obviously layout is never going to change either, might as well accept it and move on.
Not really that's a "emulated" aka "fake" version , it's on the latest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really that's a "emulated" aka "fake" version , it's on the latest.
Oh really? Or is this another one of your baseless statements you just feel like shouting out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh really? Or is this another one of your baseless statements you just feel like shouting out?
Ain't got the time to find Kalcor's post where he says this, nor I would waste my time to find it for you , you've been member before me here you should've known that.Also you might want to edit your sig and do apologize for being stupid yourself too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Ain't got the time to find Kalcor's post where he says this, nor I would waste my time to find it for you , you've been member before me here you should've known that.Also you might want to edit your sig and do apologize for being stupid yourself too.
I've searched for a statement by Kalcor before I posted, but I couldn't find anything. And yes, I've been a member here for quite a long time. It has allowed me to get to know the community. For example, you have a history of baseless shit-posting, which is what I called you out on.

OT: All I want from a forum is a functional layout. Although I wouldn't mind a more mobile-friendly version either.