[GameMode] [GM]World War III: Guerilla Warfare

Whata Its in there...

Kool GM dude .

me and minister were playing yesterday and we encountered some bugs this is wat we found
on death when you kill ur self/drowned/crash in a heli/plane it could crash SAMP all you do is restart server it should be find
the other thing i found was that if you pick up the icon at some1 elses bunker so that you spawn there u will be on there team until you die but u keep ur skin and color so ur kind of undercover so that could be bad

Ok heres an bugfix , I hope all of bugs are fixed.

Bugfix

Thankyou Minister!!! I'll try i out right now

LITHUANIA!!! YAY ATLAST my country is mentioned here xPPP

No it still doesn't work. I still get "logged in or registered?" bug as I like to call it. How can I fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignas1337
LITHUANIA!!! YAY ATLAST my country is mentioned here xPPP
Na taip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack9764
No it still doesn't work. I still get "logged in or registered?" bug as I like to call it. How can I fix it?
What do you mean you stay logged in or registered?
When u connect you can't login? You have to remember not only the password but even the letter size for example Max.Or maybe you already got account on the same register system, cant explain that in other ways it worked for other ppl.
If no then explain me this bug in PM.

Heres what happens.

I turn on my server. It says I need to register. I register but it then says I already registered and can log in /login [password]. So I type /login [MyPassword] and it says i already logged in. So pick a team and hit SHIFT then it says like I need to register first or log in! Please help

Try entering scriptfiles and deleting your account. Or see what happens whith different nick.

Prieview of map , not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touati
View Post
Prieview of map , not found
No damn fucking shit.
The thread is from 2008.