Packets, and timeout

Hi, I just wanna know if it's possible to make a player get timed out of the server? Because we ourself want to get rid of some annoying players which keep spamming when there are no admins.
If there's a possibility of desyncing a player - or just getting them timed out, please let me know how to perform it.

Why would you want to time the player out? Why not just kick/mute them.

Detect a player returning the same string several times and kick them, I'm sure there are plenty of anti-spam scripts out there.

Using for spamming players is one part; but It's more like a feature for us to silent ban without presenting the "Server Closed the connection" message. Is it possible though?

You can timeout a player and make them rejoin the server by banning their ip adress and unbanning it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
View Post
You can timeout a player and make them rejoin the server by banning their ip adress and unbanning it.
Is it the only way, or are there any other possibilities aswell?

It is possible, ban their IP using the rcon ban system then quickly unban them. It'll cause them to lose connection.

You can crash them if you create an invalid object id infront of them but only for them.

I know about that crashing technique, you can actually crash them by using invalid single colour usage (only one ~) can also be used to crash 'em.
Alright guys, thanks for the ideas!