3D Labels & Pickups Disappearing? [++Rep]

In my script there's a really weird bug. My script contains houses and entrances(call it dynamic doors) and even family/faction lockers. I don't know why but the pickups and 3D Text Lables(more often labels) of the houses/doors/lockers attached to them have started disappearing randomly. Is it because I've made excess of them? I've like 500+ Dynamic doors and 100+ houses(Not sure about the amounts). What else can cause these bugs? Even if no command is submitted, according to my assumption, the bug still continues to happen at random interval. I made commands like /reloadhouses /reloaddoors and /reloadlockers, I've noticed that /reloadhouses works cool, but if I /reloaddoors the doors get reloaded for sure, but it causes the lockers to disappears. It doesn't happen the other way around with doors, Its just with lockers. Even before I added lockers to the script, the bug was still there.

I guess, someone who has experienced this bug too, have the potential to help me. Or just tell me according to your assumptions what could be the reason. I'll love to +rep the person who can help me sort this out.

First question, you used Incognito Streamer Plugin ?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

Second question, do you use the DestroyDynamicPickup etc. ?

It's just you need see your script where you create, delete labels, maybe in some scripts there is no logic places and you are deleting house labels where you don't want. For ex i have problem that some labels what disapearing that was new labels because there was mistake when i was creating and destroying not that label, i was destroying last created label, but of course your problem can by anywhere, you need print when you create label, house, doors in seperate sections, when deleting also makes prints what delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryDeer
Посмотреть сообщение
It's just you need see your script where you create, delete labels, maybe in some scripts there is no logic places and you are deleting house labels where you don't want. For ex i have problem that some labels what disapearing that was new labels because there was mistake when i was creating and destroying not that label, i was destroying last created label, but of course your problem can by anywhere, you need print when you create label, house, doors in seperate sections, when deleting also makes prints what delete
Or use fix hook for:
PHP код:
DestroyDynamicObject
DestroyDynamicPickup
DestroyDynamicCP
DestroyDynamicRaceCP
DestroyDynamicMapIcon
DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel
DestroyDynamicArea
AttachDynamicObjectToObject
DestroyObject
DestroyPlayerObject
DestroyPickup
Delete3DTextLabel
DeletePlayer3DTextLabel 
Contain in this include:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=590918

Prevents random removal of elements that have been preserved in our variable

Im using the Incongito Streamer plugin, and yes for reloadhouses etc cmds I'm first detroying them with the functions you mentioned, and then creating them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX
Посмотреть сообщение
Im using the Incongito Streamer plugin, and yes for reloadhouses etc cmds I'm first detroying them with the functions you mentioned, and then creating them.
Use fix include the above and check results.

I had similar problems with randomly disappearing objects and fix work.

How am I supposed to use it? just put it in script and thats all? or use the functions too?

Just put include. Hook's automatically takes your.