/help support & Textdraw issue

Hi SAMP Community,

I am wondering firstly how to remove the "R" like symbol from the bottom right, (Pictured here)
I have managed to remove the boarder and background but i cant seem to find anything to remove that... Heres the bits of the script I believe you need, although im not sure.
Secondly I seem to have an issue with my /help command as it only shows some of the commands scripted; It doesn't show any of the "General" commands and i am unsure as to why as it compiles perfectly fine!
Heres the code:http://pastebin.com/jbGxm8kU

http://i.imgur.com/4j9OPx0.png

If you require any other snippets of the script then please ask and ill do that ASAP!

Best regards.

I'm 99% sure your general commands don't show up because the string is simply waaaay too long, split it up a little more and it should work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny_King
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm 99% sure your general commands don't show up because the string is simply waaaay too long, split it up a little more and it should work.
Correct it seems, thankyou I cant believe i didn't try that... :P Thanks anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louwwieee42
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone who names variables like that should be thrown off a cliff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone who names variables like that should be thrown off a cliff.
It's not my script, merely a edit.
Any chance you know how to fix my issue?

I know it's Raven's Roleplay and I'm not accusing you in any way, but this is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Probably the closest you'll get to finding it is searching for "R" (including quotes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I know it's Raven's Roleplay and I'm not accusing you in any way, but this is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Probably the closest you'll get to finding it is searching for "R" (including quotes).
Yes, correct alright thankyou I guess unless anyone knows any different thats what ill have to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louwwieee42
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, correct alright thankyou I guess unless anyone knows any different thats what ill have to do!
Came up with the first search surprisingly, thankyou!