Computer PRoblem

Hello i have problem with my PC
His noise go down and bac again work normaly.
Computer didnt get any shut down but work for about 30 seconds and Freeze everthing
Whats wrong
Thanks

What? I can't even understand anything you wrote.

When pc work we know he make an noise.
the pc when work stop that noise get it back and after 30 seconds stuck. do you understand now ?

This thread has just made my day and it's not even started yet! Everybodys computer makes a noise when they turn it on. Presuming it turns itself off or something?

Challenge accepted.

So maybe a fan stops working for a moment? If yes, try to find out which one (open the case and take a look inside)
The broken fan doesnt cause problems in shuch a short time, but would rather indicate problems of the component that runs the fan.
Could either be the PSU (likely), the graphic card (unlikely) or the mainboard itself (very unlikely)

Is this happening at any time, or only when doing certain stuff like games?

clean your cpu fans and ram

What the actual fuck does that even mean?

loool

hey..... do what people just said.... making me laugh

open the computer box with a screwdriver or tool u need..... find the find and clean it out

but please turn off the computer first... thx

lol find the find.... FIND THE FAN... OR MOSTLY ITS YOUR POWER.. IT WAS WITH MINE

U MIGHT NEED TO BUY A NEW POWER CASE THING.. ONLY CHEAP MINE WAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Challenge accepted.

So maybe a fan stops working for a moment? If yes, try to find out which one (open the case and take a look inside)
The broken fan doesnt cause problems in shuch a short time, but would rather indicate problems of the component that runs the fan.
Could either be the PSU (likely), the graphic card (unlikely) or the mainboard itself (very unlikely)

Is this happening at any time, or only when doing certain stuff like games?
These is a challenge indeed...

On topic. Noise could be produced by faulty HDD, and that would explain freeze. So just follow the noise and you will probably find whats wrong.