Players crash trying to login...

I've added my island's map code like:

Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
	//Island
	CreateObject(18359, 1006.79980, -3467.00000, -26.20000,   5.99900, 0.00000, 39.99600);
       (etc. etc. etc..... Over 1000 objects)
}
and it contains only "CreateObject".....

Now, whenever I or some of my friends try to login we/they immediately crash and it's caused by the objects (Tested it already)

Any ways to solve this ?

1. CreateObject creates the object for everyone.
2. Over 1000 is the limit, use streamer.

why onplayerconnect? use it at ongamemodinit!

1) I know that CreateObject creates the object for everyone.
2) Will try
3) So if I add the objects under OnGameModeInit, crashes won't occur ?? Also is there an object limit for it ??

If there are over 1000 objects, you have to use a streamer.
Everyone would recommend this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

Also, just like OmegaKiller72 said, create them under OnGameModeInit.
If there are 10 objects, and 10 players go online, the amount of objects created would be 10*10.
That would be very bad for your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAssassin
Посмотреть сообщение
1) I know that CreateObject creates the object for everyone.
Yet you don't seem to understand that OnPlayerConnects gets fired every time a player connects. In other words, those 1k objects are created over and over and over again.

hmm, ok I see, that's why.....
So the things I have to do are to include streamer and copy the CreateObject stuff under GameModeInit rather than OnPlayerConnect...

So to get your words straight you are saying that OnPlayerConnect it repeats/creates the object code everytime a player connects and OnGameModeInit creates the objects on gamemode/server connect/activation/init and it doesn't repeat.. so the crashes are caused from the CODE repeating... Right?

Yes, also, if you use the streamer, you have to use CreateDynamicObject.

Ok... Well if under OnGameModeInit I have the animation and Team selection lines... Where should I add this, cause If I add it below the team selection...the team selection isn't going to appear... If I add this above that, I get an error...