Plugin error || Bad encoding

Hi. Recompile the plugin (written for Windows) on Linux. Use sampgdk and mysql connector for C library. Compiles successfully but at server startup, writes about the not found the plugins. But, the name of the plugin is bad, bad encoding. Maybe someone knows what could it be? All the files from /sampgdk/lib and /mysql-connector/lib installed in /usr/lib. (this is not libsampgdk.*, libmysql.*)

notapadqq, LOWriter, gedit:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a .a file that doesn't like you, is my guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbProgrammer
Посмотреть сообщение
There's a .a file that doesn't like you, is my guess.
Possible. But I hooked it up (lib/libmysqlclient.a) and installed all the libraries.
I think these plugins't connect to the database. In the terminal says: "'@'localhost' (using password: YES)er 'root". But the data is correct, exactly!

Problem is current!

Install the locales on the server, it might work afterwards.

Use the following command:
Код:
locale-gen <language><.<charset>>
Example utilization:
Код:
locale-gen pt_PT
# or
locale-gen pt_PT.UTF-8
The first command will generate the locale pt_PT in every encoding it's available on, the second command will only generate the locale pt_PT in the utf-8 charset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWMPT
Посмотреть сообщение
Install the locales on the server, it might work afterwards.

Use the following command:
Код:
locale-gen <language><.<charset>>
Example utilization:
Код:
locale-gen pt_PT
# or
locale-gen pt_PT.UTF-8
The first command will generate the locale pt_PT in every encoding it's available on, the second command will only generate the locale pt_PT in the utf-8 charset.
It did not help. Tried and ru_RU and ua_UA and en_EN...
The problem is relevant!