MySQL DATETIME

How do i take a DATETIME from the table and send it in SendClientMessage? I mean is there any mysql function to do this?

Looks like this:
Код:
2014-09-27 17:52:28
Loading:
Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][LastActivity] = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "LastActivity");
Displays in chat:
Код:
'2014'
Thanks.

use this
on the enum

[code]LastLogin[50]/CODE]

Код:
Save: 
new texts[128];
                new y,m,d;
                new hr,mins,sec;
                getdate(y,m,d);
                gettime(hr,mins,sec);
                format(texts, sizeof(texts), "%d-%d-%d %d-%d-%d", y, m, d, hr, mins, sec);
                mysql_format(Mysql_users, query, sizeof(query), "UPDATE `you_user_table` SET LastLogin = '%e' WHERE Fullname= '%e'",texts, GetPlayersName(playerid));
                mysql_tquery(Mysql_users, query, "", "");
Show in msg:
Код:
new msg[128];
format(msg, sizeof(msg), "%s", PlayerData[playerid][LastLogin]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, msg);
load:

Код:
cache_get_field_content(0, "LastLogin", PlayerData[playerid][LastLogin], Mysql_users, 126);
in mysql structure:

Код:
Name: LastLogin 
Type: datetime
Mysql R38

Im using this script working created by me

Yeah but i'm already using UTC_TIMESTAMP() i just need to load the timestamp from the database and put it into the players chat.

Use my load code and structure and msg

I'll try this one. If somebody has a better solution please post it here. Thanks.

Found a way to do it with the UTC_TIMESTAMP()! Thanks anyways..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
Посмотреть сообщение
Found a way to do it with the UTC_TIMESTAMP()! Thanks anyways..
Sorry for a 2 year old bump but it's better to bump it then making a new thread so how did you do it?

Saving and loading again is an option but; anyway I can just process a mysql query for UTC_TIMESTAMP(); and then use it to show in textdraw etc.

To turn a timestamp into readable date-time use ctime library: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=ctime

to turn it into a readable one thru the mysql query itself use something like this
PHP код:
DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME(`user.registration`), '%e %b %Y') AS 'date_formatted' 
in your query (change parameters to suit your needs, this example was taken from stackoverflow)

If you want to save the timestamp itself for later use in your gamemode I guess first one is the way to go.

Just tried something like that but it won't work.
Код:
mysql_format(ban_SQL, string, sizeof(string), "SELECT * FROM `Bans` WHERE `BanID`=%d LIMIT 1",BanID);
	mysql_pquery(ban_SQL, string);
	cache_get_field_content(0, "BanExpire",BanInfo[BanID][BanExpire] , ban_SQL,20);
	if(BanInfo[BanID][BanPerma])
		format(BanInfo[BanID][BanExpire],20,"~R~~H~Never");
	else
		format(BanInfo[BanID][BanExpire],20,"%s",string);
	cache_get_field_content(0, "BanDate",BanInfo[BanID][BanDate] , ban_SQL,20);
This will return me empty string which will crash the server as i'm using this in a callremotefuction for a textdraw.

Something that could help me here?