Plese help me to check my gta folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your tactic how you will caught cheater ?
why should i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
That's highly incorrect.I successfully caught 200+ users having hacks installed and they didn't properly uninstalled/deleted them when I asked them for GTA SA directory screenshot.
[Image: 3cd8a33a.png]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
[Image: 3cd8a33a.png]
You can laugh all the day long but trust me childs are so dumb when they got banned we used to ask them for a screenshot of their directory and most of them was caught having parts of cheats installed like for example mod_sa.raw , cleos etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
You can laugh all the day long but trust me childs are so dumb when they got banned we used to ask them for a screenshot of their directory and most of them was caught having parts of cheats installed like for example mod_sa.raw , cleos etc.
I don't know what kind of players play on your server, but on mine players made from hiding cheats an art. They use USB memories, phones, virtual machines, custom crafted rar archives and many other ways to remove any evidence from theirs PC, so screenshots are totally useless.

So an active administration team supported by a well done anticheat is the most effective way to detect and ban cheaters.

Those admins aren't that clever, huh?