Hello Guys
do anyone Know how to get free Centos VPS that have access with putty please i need it so much

Anyonne ??

This has been asked so many times. I wish people would stop expecting free services. Why on earth would someone give you a free VPS which will cost them money? I mean yes, googling 'free vps' will return a load of results, but how trust-worthy this services are would be something you'd need to determine for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
View Post
This has been asked so many times. I wish people would stop expecting free services. Why on earth would someone give you a free VPS which will cost them money? I mean yes, googling 'free vps' will return a load of results, but how trust-worthy this services are would be something you'd need to determine for yourself.
So generosity doesn't apply in your book? That's sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawton
View Post
Its not genorosity, its facts. No real host provider will provide a VPS free of charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawton
View Post
Unfortunately, generosity is a rare thing to find online. It's very rare to find something that's completely free, without any catch.

I'm just trying to warn the user, instead of sending him to possibly be scammed, and then reading about it 2 weeks later here, on the SA-MP forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arithmetic
View Post
I find those $1-3/month VPS offers pretty generous. You really must have 0 income not to afford that, but as long as someone affords an Internet connection, I guess he/she can pay an extra buck a month.

I don't know any website that gives you VPS for free but I do know many that gives you good VPS for cheap price.
Examples would be
DO
Noez
OVH

Don't start a sa-mp server if you ain't willing to invest some money.
I would recommend same as Wizzard2H + GalaxyHostPLus.