Scripting Help

This question has probably been asked a thousand times and has been answered the same amount of times as well. I've never actually found something that would quite work for me though.

I've got plenty of ideas but I have no clue on how to get started with scripting. I literally don't know anything about PAWN or any other language for that matter. Where do I get started when I want to script a SA-MP gamemode?

You should read some tuto' on internet and, please, don't try to do a roleplay gamemode.
We stay here if you need help
Good luck bro'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriB3z
Посмотреть сообщение
This question has probably been asked a thousand times and has been answered the same amount of times as well. I've never actually found something that would quite work for me though.

I've got plenty of ideas but I have no clue on how to get started with scripting. I literally don't know anything about PAWN or any other language for that matter. Where do I get started when I want to script a SA-MP gamemode?
bro start from tdm servers they are easy to learn script click my sig and open Zombies vs humans download the old version it is really simple u will be able to learn script even i am new here.

What I did was look at the gamemodes that came with the server package. Although by now most of them are tremendously out of date, so unfortunately they're not as useful as they used to be. Also read the manual to get a deeper understanding of the language. It's quite an interesting read and I've come across quite a few interesting things that hadn't been used in conjunction with SA-MP. Although the manual is mostly correct, some things don't work because the compiler was slightly modified (for some odd reason). Two things that do not work that I recite from memory are the #section directive and string concatenation with the ellipsis (...).