[Map] Rocky Mountain

Story: An island has emerged after a magnitude 8.5 earthquake struck the entire San Andreas fault line 15 years ago. Scientists had a theory about the island. They said
that the Rocky Mountain (along with Skull Island which is finally sank 15 years after its discovery on 1933) is just a part of a land bridge to a lost sank
country in the middle of the pacific ocean and Hawaii is just a 0.13 percent part of the lost country. The said country was larger than country of Alaska.
Geologist found that in upcoming earthquakes that will strike san andreas and west coast of Los Angeles will result to the emerging of other parts of said Land Bridge and other parts of the land bridge. And they calculated that every year the Rocky Mountain is sinking by 1 feet every 3 years and other lands and islands are emerging.

Some citizens from Jonestown (now a ghost and abandoned town) in rocky mountain (the first people to inhabit the
Rocky Mountain) believed that thousands of years ago there was a war between titans and giants and they threw a rock to each other resulting to a pile of a rocks and
forming the Rocky Mountain.

How long is the Land bridge that the scientists are saying? How really big is Rocky Mountain is? What is the name of the lost country? We'll find out soon

Imgur Album (Part 1): http://imgur.com/a/4VBid
Imgur Album (Part 2): http://imgur.com/a/2cyff
******* Video (Part 1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=CqG703HVlno

Author: Spongegar

P.S. this is my application as a mapper in Convoy Trucking Server... Rate my map from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, i just also posted it here.. Spongegar is my in-game name in Convoy Trucking Server, find me there.. thanks

P.S.S. it has over 12,000+ objects and im now creating it's second island which will be named "Sull Island"

good job,

Nice

thanks

More like RPish but it's good.

what's RPish?

Nailed it brother, totally cool

Well wrong section as its not a release, but you nailed it.

it's a release lel, i attached the .rar file

and im planning to continue my work by creating new islands *as it said in the story lel*

Awesome!

I'm mostly intrigued by the road work. It's pretty hard to get smooth roads to go together this way.

4*

what do you mean?

such wonderful map <3

Pretty working!

Maps don't usually impress me this days, but this was even worth spending my 2016th post.

Outstanding! You don't see many maps dedicated for the sole purpose of exploring.
Good job!

thanks for positive replies i might work now for it's second map <3 .... btw i see you quote mick88's comment there he is our god...

this map is truly amazing I could definitely see a RP server running on this map keep up the great work you my friend are an artist Rep++

what is rep++? lel