A lot of unlocked vehicules in map - Raven's RP

As i said there's a lot of cars owned by THE STATE in map , i want to delete them all(or just 1/4 of them) in Raven's RP script

No help ?!

Read the rules, Stop bumping your posts within 24 hours.

Making out like you're going to get a response within an hour, is inconsiderate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение

Making out like you're going to get a response within an hour, is inconsiderate.
I don't need your opinion and i know the rules
if you want do something good ,help the people , or bang your head over the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youssefree
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't need your opinion and i know the rules
if you want do something good ,help the people , or bang your head over the wall
Oh, I do hope you get a warning. Why do people feel the need to break the forum rules these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, I do hope you get a warning. Why do people feel the need to break the forum rules these days.
Luis , i'm talking really .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение

Sorry bro , just i was bored.

PLZ DONt WRIT LIK DIS

You have to edit the .pwn and search for the addstaticvehicle functions and remove those or lookup if there is any command in the script to remove vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
PLZ DONt WRIT LIK DIS

You have to edit the .pwn and search for the addstaticvehicle functions and remove those or lookup if there is any command in the script to remove vehicles.
Thank you! , that was useful , and here's a +REP

If you didn't find them in folder 'Vehicles', go to 'GM.pwn' and see 'AddStaticVehicle(....', it may be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
PLZ DONt WRIT LIK DIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximun
Посмотреть сообщение
If you didn't find them in folder 'Vehicles', go to 'GM.pwn' and see 'AddStaticVehicle(....', it may be there
Thanks Guys and here's a +REP for you both