Number of vehicle models above 150

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

Quote:

(**) Although the vehicle model limit in 0.3 is unlimited, if you use a large amount of vehicle models, you may notice parts of your mode become framey as vehicle models are dynamically loaded/unloaded. Keeping the number of vehicle models below 150 is a good idea.

I do not think so there is such word in english so can someone explain like I'm five?

Probably means frame drops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Probably means frame drops.
Not sure though but I know something might be related to this; in SP when you drive a car, you see same car everywhere for some reason.

Quote:

Tyrant-88 from gamefaqs says:

This issue is well established in the GTA community and R*. I'm told that the problem lies in the loading and unloading of vehicle models. Apparently, each vehicle is so detailed that the system can only afford to have a small number of models on tap. This "reserve" of models changes based on your vehicle, location, and time. Vehicle models are also loaded and unloaded each time the view is panned or changed. If you ever notice looking down and empty street... Turn around, turn back around, and now that street is full of cars within seconds. That's just the games mechanics coupled with limitations of the consoles. So when you steal a car you can pretty much always expect to see your ride becoming very popular on the roadways. This has always bothered me because it makes my vehicle seem insignificant and reduces the variety which is always a pleasure to see.