FIFA 16 or Grand Theft Auto V

As the title says, I was wondering, if you could give me some advice whether to choose FIFA 16 or GTA V... They're both for PS3 that I currently have... I didn't know what to choose, so, I thought that you could help me choose. Thank you in advance!

We Cant decide,but ill go with gta v since your here u must like gta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
View Post
We Cant decide,but ill go with gta v since your here u must like gta
Alright, thank you.

fifa 17 is coming out soon and they come out every year. waste of money and gets outdated easily. go with gta v

My view of sports games in general is: same shit, different year. I don't understand how one can possibly justify spending $60 on a game that's basically the same as last year's.

That said, if you plan to play GTA Online, don't buy GTA V. Online sucks. The community is toxic and infested with modders and hacker. Prices for new stuff are artificially inflated to absurd levels with the sole purpose of selling more of their stupid shark cards. Heists don't even pay out enough to buy a half decent car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
My view of sports games in general is: same shit, different year. I don't understand how one can possibly justify spending $60 on a game that's basically the same as last year's.

That said, if you plan to play GTA Online, don't buy GTA V. Online sucks. The community is toxic and infested with modders and hacker. Prices for new stuff are artificially inflated to absurd levels with the sole purpose of selling more of their stupid shark cards. Heists don't even pay out enough to buy a half decent car.
MultiFive ftw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post

What he said. However, we cannot help you that much on choosing and we do not know what you're looking for. They are both in two different categories. If you're looking for a sport game, go for Fifa. If you're looking for sort of role-playing game, GTA V does your job.

If it would be me, I would had sold the PS3 already (and I did so with mine).

GTA for life.

Alright, thank you for your suggestions!

Well the whole question is kind of dumb imo though
Comparing two totally different games BUT I'd go with GTA V since I'm not a so called "fan" of sports games.