Brexit

I voted remain. It's sad to see that most leave supporters' views are supported by racism or xenophobia. It's funny, though, how most foreigners that come to the UK either take the crap jobs that no-one wants, or start their own businesses (car washes, takeaways, restaurants, etc.), ergo creating more jobs for us. Most takeaways around here are run by foreigners (Turks, Chinese, Indians), and if you walk in, more often than not you'll find at least one English person in there taking calls and orders and so on.

And if they're not starting businesses and taking the shit jobs, they're taking the jobs that not enough British people are even trained/educated to do, like doctors.

The first exit polls are in, 52-48 for remain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
The first exit polls are in, 52-48 for remain.
There are no exit polls, just polling from random people today/yesterday

UK has voted to leave. 52% to 48%.

Well, thank you everybody who voted leave. As well as supporting multiple racists, bigots and terrorists. You've also destroyed the pound, falling to Ј1 -$1.31, the highest depreciation since the 1980s. You've created more borders dividing humanity and are probably about to breakup the UK. I'll be glad once you've lost your job, once your house prices increase and you're left on the streets.

Oh well, no biggie, right?

******** wisdom: A 5% drop is the "largest depreciation of any currency ever".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
79,600,000,000% inflation rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, it was a 10% drop. Highest drop since 1980s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it would turn out very bad for both the UK and the European mainland. Mind you that if the UK exits the EU it also means no more free movement of goods. This means that all goods will pass through customs which means delays and import taxes.
UK never were in eu transit zone in the first place, so moving goods will stay as is as far as im aware... Also if England cared about trading they would not invoke so called "sanctions" against Russia, but that is other mater and it has to do more with USA.

It doesnt mater if UK exits EU or not, UK will have new problems. If they stay, their votes lose strength, if they exit well than they lose few benefits and gain some negativity from partners in EU, starting with Germany and France.

I voted to stay in EU ;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything will be discussed and the UK will NOT leave the EU until every aspect of this new situation has been solved. That means previous laws and agreements are still as is until they have come up with new agreements and laws, which could take years.
Cameron has said he won't trigger Article 50 (the only current formal way of leaving the EU) until the new PM is appointed at the Conservative Party Conference). Article 50 can take up to 2 years before the UK would have fully left the EU. Its highly unlikely that we'll stay in, remember the referendum didn't say we would leave the EU. It just showed public opinion on the matter, however, the Government are more than likely going to respond to public opinion and follow through with leaving.

Nobody, no matter how intelligent can tell you what will happen over the next few years with us leaving. Its unprecedented, there is no example for us to follow or base our facts on. For now, we wait, we see, and we work on keeping stability in the economy, the markets, politics & judiciary.

Its an agreement almost half of the population disagree on (and more after seeing how fake the exit campaign was), but its a decision that was democratically chosen. We live with it, and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
Cameron has said he won't trigger Article 50 (the only current formal way of leaving the EU) until the new PM is appointed at the Conservative Party Conference). Article 50 can take up to 2 years before the UK would have fully left the EU. Its highly unlikely that we'll stay in, remember the referendum didn't say we would leave the EU. It just showed public opinion on the matter, however, the Government are more than likely going to respond to public opinion and follow through with leaving.

Nobody, no matter how intelligent can tell you what will happen over the next few years with us leaving. Its unprecedented, there is no example for us to follow or base our facts on. For now, we wait, we see, and we work on keeping stability in the economy, the markets, politics & judiciary.

Its an agreement almost half of the population disagree on (and more after seeing how fake the exit campaign was), but its a decision that was democratically chosen. We live with it, and move on.
This is basically what I heard on the news so yes, thanks for the detailed information.

Now vote for Donald Trump
World goes to shit

World War III?

England is the oldest friend of portugal.. so i think and i hope will not change many things between us

No war is going to come of this, EU countries are not going t despise the UK, If anything they'll be more considerate after realising the EU has serious problems. However, the EU itself is unlikely to go easy on the UK whilst we leave, I think people disregard the UK as a small country with little global influence despite it being the 5th Greatest economy, although I didn't want a Brexit, the world has widened their eyes a bit as to the UK'S power.

this forum was full of kids who struggled to learn english

suddenly everyone becomes an einstein in politics and european/brit economy

the fuck samp forum??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
this forum was full of kids who struggled to learn english

suddenly everyone becomes an einstein in politics and european/brit economy

the fuck samp forum??
Vip pls