PC Problem [+REP]

Hello i have an problem with my pc
When i turn it on it dont show nothing or display anything in my pc and he dont beep or any sound.
I removed ram he dont beep again.
I removed and everything and let just cpu connected with motherboard but again its not showing nothing.
What is wrong with my pc ? how to fix that?
I think problem is with motherboard ? Tell me thanks, This is URGENT
+REP

when did this problem started?

I shut down my pc a day ago and when I started it he didnt showed me nothing

Same thing was for me, it was the memory card.
Either buy a new card for 100€/$ or a new computer. Did you had some water spilled?

No i didnt had water spilled. I tried another memory card and still not working (tested 2 memory cards)

If you removed everything but CPU and there is still no sound but fans and lights are working than its probably CPU and/or Motherboard toasted. I had same problem and i had to replace both motherboard and CPU.

Best way to do is get it into some shop since they can test parts and tell what has faulty circuit and drains all the power from supply...

Dont have ony shop in my country

Buy via ebay. Btw, I meant motherboard, my english aren't the best to translate from swedish.
My father described the problem on swedish. Sorry.

But you sure you didn't had an form of liquid spilled?
And you're sure it's nothing wrong with the screen?
What's the type of computer? PC or Laptop?
What is it for computer model? Such as Asus, HP, Toshiba etc.
What did you download last?
Also try to take out all cabels, even from the power look for anything that's broken and try again.

My guess are the screen or motherboard.

I have check the screen is good
Its an PC
its an Asrock Motherboard with an intel celeron dual core CPU
I didnt download anything.
All cables are okay i tested

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStreeter
Посмотреть сообщение
I have check the screen is good
Its an PC
its an Asrock Motherboard with an intel celeron dual core CPU
I didnt download anything.
All cables are okay i tested
One thing i know for sure. Your computer does not have enough power. How i know? Fans are spinning, lights are working but it does not give any other signs of life. Now that can be caused by two things. Faulty power supply and/or bad circuit. Power supply is one mean thing, it is built to survive overpower and other things (even the shittiest ones). So im pretty sure its not power supply, but a bad circuit that drains all the power from power supply (and its more than casual thing with shitty power supplys). You said you striped everything down to motherboard and cpu. Motherboard can not work without CPU, i mean it can not diagnose itself and tell you whats wrong using beeps (i have seen some boards that just beep continuasly when they dont have cpu but thats rare). So like i said before you need to test them. And i said bring it to shop for a reason. If you try to place your CPU on a working motherboard and cpu is shortened somewhere, its possible that you can fry motherboard to. And same goes for motherboard (you could fry working CPU). Shops have equipment that can test that, or they take the risks i mentioned above.