[Include] M_Functions.inc [REQUIRES: Y_Hooks][EARLY RELEASE]

Deleted, not worth beeing an include. Pastebin will still be below.

Pastebin

Won't that OnPlayerUpdate cause lag? Wouldn't it be better to use a timer instead?

y_hooks is a bad way to hook your callback since it is outdated and not compatible with many gamemodes

I would suggest you to do the hooking alone, you can take examples of some already-made includes

Also you don't need to include y_hooks before every hooking and instead of using new you can use static and for stocks use stock static

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickgtr
View Post
I don't know where you got your information about y_hooks is outdated but y_hooks pretty much does the same but without the messy defines. secondly you need to include y_hooks every time you need to hook a function otherwise it will show an error saying that its already defined/hooked, even though he could've improved the code, I don't know why he had to hook OnPlayerConnect and OnPlayerDisconnect more than once with containing only 1 code.
The correct way to use y_hookd is including it ONCE in every file it will be used. You should not be hooking callbacks multiple times in the same file.

OnVehicleUpdate doesn't cover movement changes.
Your OnVehicleUpdate is just calling an extra callback through default vehicle callbacks, which makes no sense of using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickgtr
View Post
I don't know where you got your information about y_hooks is outdated but y_hooks pretty much does the same but without the messy defines. secondly you need to include y_hooks every time you need to hook a function otherwise it will show an error saying that its already defined/hooked, even though he could've improved the code, I don't know why he had to hook OnPlayerConnect and OnPlayerDisconnect more than once with containing only 1 code.
Crayder covered me about including. As for outdated yea it is outdated because callbacks change with every samp's release and if you are using for a example a 0.3.7 include you will get tons of errors. Also including y_hook will also include some other YSI files which is a problem for some gamemodes.

Just use ALS hooking method, its easy and quick