Good server host

Hi,
I decided to start a server, but I don't know what host I should use. Fusion servers looks good. Really cheap, that is what I need. Should I use fusion servers or there are any better hosts? I just need your opinions guys before I buy a server.

http://monitor.sacnr.com/hosts.html i think you'll find the most used hosts here

I prefer VPS over any SAMP hosting provider, you can host many things on your VPS, (website, forum, TS3) etc.

You also wont have downtime problems if another server of the hoster is attacked or hacked, but with a SAMP Hosting Provider, if a server is being attacked, you'll mostly have downtime problems.

But it's up too you, you can check OVH for VPS's it's cheap. I just said my opinion, also make sure to check for reviews before buying anything.

OVH is the best i guess.

Well, I don't have much $ so would fusion servers be good? Like how would users rate it? Is it good or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I don't have much $ so would fusion servers be good? Like how would users rate it? Is it good or?
It's shit.
I renewed my service 2 times only, and both times I had extreme problems and had to create a ticket for them to fix it..
If they cannot fix their renewing system, I wonder what else is bugged?

Not interested Just chose any Host That has Anti-Ddos Protection (except Ultra-h)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkpnk
Посмотреть сообщение
It's shit.
I renewed my service 2 times only, and both times I had extreme problems and had to create a ticket for them to fix it..
If they cannot fix their renewing system, I wonder what else is bugged?
We do not have a renewing system at all for hosted tab (nobody does), once you pay the invoice we have to manually renew the server list from Game-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
We do not have a renewing system at all for hosted tab (nobody does), once you pay the invoice we have to manually renew the server list from Game-MP.
I was with http://www.hostedtab.com/ for 8 months and NEVER had trouble renewing, and I renewed the day it was due.
With you guys, both times I renewed like 4 days before the date, and 2-3 days after I have to open a ticket because it doesn't work.
And I think www.evolution-host.com has an automatic system, not 100% sure tho, but I received an email instantly and it was activated INSTANTLY,,, I will update this thread when I will renew tho.

But you guys are worst than that, the first time I asked you to find the bug,, now you say it's manual, it doesn't mean there is no problem when its been DAYS and no answer from the SALES department.
You guys failed to adapt and change your method, and I CANNOT be down for no reason when I payed, and ask every time to change the due date in a ticket. Its not worth the price to me at least.

I want to say that this is just my personal experience, I don't know about anything else than Hosted Tabs from this provider.

http://crystaldivine.net/
But it needs to apply for the server
it is very good , i tested it