Computer beeping

Well, problem is next, I own Gigabyte GA-P61-S3 motherboard. But when I start compture, screen is black and PC start with one longer beep and then two short beeps, I was searching on internet, it`s says Parity circuit failure. What that means?

Also I tried to change RAM slot from slot 1 to slot 2 but still the same problem, one longer beep then two short beeps.

Try buying new ram or cleaning the older one,make sure you put the ram back in properly.THat happened to my PC too.Right click on "My Computer" icon and click properties then see the ammount of ram installed,if its showing less then its the ram problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
Try buying new ram or cleaning the older one,make sure you put the ram back in properly.THat happened to my PC too.Right click on "My Computer" icon and click properties then see the ammount of ram installed,if its showing less then its the ram problem.
Nice... Ok, can it be other problem or it`s only ram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice... Ok, can it be other problem or it`s only ram?
it can be also a problem when your mother board or certain slot or part is short circuited

maybe it wants to be a police car

Black screen generally means video card failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, it looks like one of those dumb posts but it's true, I've had that exact problem in the past. Although, I think I just fried my motherboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
it can be also a problem when your mother board or certain slot or part is short circuited
I fixed this problem, I just took out RAM out and plugged in, computer starts without problem.