[Server] Need Help!

Well I am running the WC-RP script and before I hear awe dont post about leaked scripts or what ever the case is I received this from the server scripter and received authorization that I can use their latest script so this is out the question but I have a problem, when I start the server I can login and everything just fine, the sql is in place and everything loads but when I log in I cannot do some cmds like /shout or anything that requires an id so as /pm [id] or it just sends to a random person logged in, I really dont think this is a sscanf error as on my local host testing server I am running the exact same setup and it did this and I downgraded MySql and all the errors and bugs went away and it fixed the server but on my linux server this isn't the case as it is still bugged after I changed MySql so I dont know I need feedback.The Log is provided under. If you have worked with the script before and would like to show me on something other than sa-mp pm me and I will send you my skype.

[08:17:07] sscanf error: No specified parameters found.
[08:17:10] sscanf warning: Format specifier does not match parameter count.

well are you sure u are runing in the latest Sscanf plugin and its .inc ?

Yeah its up to date.

Please Help.

Have you used any where? just press CTRL + F and search for it.
Код:
new     action[30];
Код:
sscanf(params, "s[30]{i}", action)

I wish it was a scripting problem but it's not as this server is working perfectly on my local host which is Windows but doesn't work with my Linux host.

Just because it compiles/runs doesn't mean it's not a scripting problem. WC-RP uses a custom sscanf made by CHC. Go re-download that, re-compile, and then try to re-run the server.

Ight I'll try that and see how it goes.

Whelp, Recompiled with the sscanf and all just still doesn't work.

Update: Here are more warnings that came up.

[14:30:57] sscanf warning: Unknown format specifier 'T', skipping.
[14:31:02] sscanf warning: Unknown format specifier 'T', skipping.
[14:31:03] sscanf warning: Unknown format specifier 'T', skipping.
[14:31:04] sscanf warning: Unknown format specifier 'W', skipping.

Keep in mind this is when I type /shout test or aye or wassup