"d3dx9_25.dll" problem

I've recently reinstalled my Windows 7. An error with "d3dx9_25.dll" occured. I've copied it at the San Andreas game directory, but when I click "Connect" nothing happens. Any solution?

reinstall the game properly.

And when asked about DX dlls, rather than copying the file over, maybe install what it's missing.

You need to install DirectX 9.

Search dxwebsetup on ******/MS website.

I've downloaded "dxwebsetup.exe", but when I agree with the EULA, it says that DX9 is already installed.

d3dx9_25.dll is already in SA:MP Installer, try reinstalling SA:MP on your game (Latest SA:MP), but your real problem which cause the game to not to be started is game settings file, remove it: Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\gta_sa.set

Thanks! I've reinstalled SA-MP and deleted "gta_sa.set" file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliassassin123456
View Post
d3dx9_25.dll is already in SA:MP Installer
It's not in SA-MP at all. It's actually with the base game as an additional install, hence why I said about reinstalling the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
It's not in SA-MP at all. It's actually with the base game as an additional install, hence why I said about reinstalling the game.
Sorry for disappointing you, but it's in SA:MP installer, installer made by NSIS (and using LZMA compressor), download 7-Zip and open it as an 7-Zip archive then check $SYSDIR
There was a bug I think for nametags and health bar, check the older SA:MP releases note (RC too)
Also, most people haven't original game installer at all (like me) so don't say reinstall the game when you see this error!
Microsoft installers are shit, when you install a corrupted version, even fixed version will not help, you have to uninstall everything about that then you have to install the fixed version, like Visual C++ Redistributable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliassassin123456
View Post
Also, most people haven't original game installer at all (like me) so don't say reinstall the game when you see this error!
Not an issue when most problems with the client are needing reinstalls.

If you can't reinstall via the correct manner, then you obviously have a pirated version, and thus, aren't supported.

Quote:
View Post
Not an issue when most problems with the client are needing reinstalls.
Nope, only bad modifications need reinstall (and also some viruses or editing game files)

There are some other installers like DirectX 9 and VCRedist 2005 x86 on game original installer I guess which can be downloaded and about EXE version, most people here are using HOODLUM No-CD version dude, stop telling people the wrong way, research first!

Quote:
View Post
If you can't reinstall via the correct manner, then you obviously have a pirated version, and thus, aren't supported.
Sorry big CEO of SA:MP, we can't forget what you said!
TheMallard's problem is solved here, have a problem about wrong information you have? Start a new thread!