Anybody here that could help up ?

Well..im addicted to video games in all of consoles..including GTA...Other games in my many consoles...but the thing is i had a problem.
and i will need someone or few people to help up...I just play video games with my own personal style..and thats what caused the problem...i play a war stealth game and that's were things got heavier...
Anyway, i might need your ******** account, so i can talk a little more about what happend and im so sorry for wasting your time...anyway thank you guys so much...and i'll be so thankful.

I don't want to be a dick and all but there goes 34 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

This isn't therapy session bro, I tried not to do a face palm while reading this..

What?

Dont feel sad just control your mind and if not that work uninstall all games (if you cant do that let someone else)
and try to concentrate in some other things like outdoor games or studies

Don't Play Video Games For A Month.

I had a problem with a forums mods...they told me to seek for help...and that's what im doing...please anyone out here to inform them that i did what they said...because they fired me..saying stop playing all im asking is for one good guy to talk to them....please

Is this a serious thread? Just stop playing games, it's not hard. I rarely play on my Xbox or on SA-MP anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want to be a dick and all but there goes 34 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

This isn't therapy session bro, I tried not to do a face palm while reading this..
You took 34s to read that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
You took 34s to read that?
You seriously red every word in 15s? Please..go back to preeschool..

People in Syria fear being bombed everyday. and then this.

god save us