[GameMode] South Central Roleplay 1.0

Good work!!!!

you did a wonderful job with this game mode I have tested it works good hope to see more updates in the future and you are an amazing programmer

Suggest : Add a PaintBall System + More Businesses and more Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youssefree
View Post
Why when you can do it yourself with a very simple in-game command?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youssefree
View Post
More business types or

More businesses I assume would be great, I mean. imagine you got several types of businesses, and make the houses to have a checkpoint like LS-RP / IBP-RP has.

Does it work without Database? Cuz i'm willing to test it on homemade server and mysql and that stuff was always strange to me :S

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!
@DemME - What business type would you like to see?
@Shadezor - It does not work without a database.

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
View Post
Why when you can do it yourself with a very simple in-game command?
Like what
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjones
View Post
More business types or
Just more businesses

I'm not sure if you have fixed this or not but anybody can use the command /createspeed. You should perhaps check the player's admin level with:
Код:
    if (PlayerData[playerid][pAdmin] < 5)
	    return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You don't have permission to use this command.");

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure if you have fixed this or not but anybody can use the command /createspeed. You should perhaps check the player's admin level with:
Код:
    if (PlayerData[playerid][pAdmin] < 5)
	    return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You don't have permission to use this command.");
Indeed, it was not restricted to administrator usage only. I've added it to level 5 administrator. I am currently working on 1.4 so yeah, will be released. Thanks!

Hello, can someone pass me the includes. Thanks!

Can u rel all the gamemode please ?

Solved.

I think it will be great if you add some faction cars, doors for PD, and etc.. The database works fine but lot of things are missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauser123
Посмотреть сообщение
Solved.

I think it will be great if you add some faction cars, doors for PD, and etc.. The database works fine but lot of things are missing
What do you mean alot of things are missing? I did not created faction vehicles and entrances because I do not have to. I am releasing the updated script, not faction vehicles and entrances.

Someone can upload all the gamemodes please ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminjones
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean alot of things are missing? I did not created faction vehicles and entrances because I do not have to. I am releasing the updated script, not faction vehicles and entrances.
Yes i understand i said that the Database is working fine but there's something like entrances and etc etc i meant that it will be great to upload a database that contains all these !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krauser123
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes i understand i said that the Database is working fine but there's something like entrances and etc etc i meant that it will be great to upload a database that contains all these !
Do you understand that you can create them yourself IG? I fail to see the point why should I do that. People might not like the interiors and whatnot.

Got that !