Name changes. Forum

I see people asking about name changes here and there on the forums.
I just want to know.

Does this happend at all? Yes or no? And why?

It doesn't happen anymore because the people who are able to do this don't have time to handle the massive amount of requests.

Yeah, I tried multiple times through both visitor messages and PMs and never even got a response.

That was a one time thing that happened I'm assuming, it'd be a pain to do it again because of the amount of members that would probably ask for a username change.

Name-changes do occur, but rarely. It's your luck if you get noticed and the moderator (Dugi, he's the only one who sometimes change names) at that time has free time to do it. Luck, my boy. Visit an astrologer to find out a day which is the luckiest for you. Good luck!

I hope they add automated name changing with admin approval so while entering the new name we will know weather the name is available or not.In this way admins will just have to approve and reject.

Name changes are a myth. Forget about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
we can make a strike xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
They were real for a while when SA-MP wiki and forum accounts were linked together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
They were real for a while when SA-MP wiki and forum accounts were linked together.
Then perhaps the wiki is a myth, too.