[Tutorial] Duel Sytem [zcmd - sscanf]

Not bad..
+Rep

One of the worst tutorial's there is, you didn't even explain, the code is horrible too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
Not bad..
+Rep
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luicy.
Посмотреть сообщение
One of the worst tutorial's there is, you didn't even explain, the code is horrible too..
Was waiting for your criticism XD
But sorry, i just ignore you

Andys Right..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you posting your nasty habits all over the forums,it disgust me,if you dont have anything good to say,then FUCK OFF!.

ONT: Sorry ! nice Tutorial...
This is not a 'tutorial' there's barley any comments to explain what his code is.

EDIT: It's just your filterscript in [PHP] tags!

As said twice now: barely a tutorial. In fact, I didn't get any wiser. Anyone calling this a 'nice tutorial' is either ass licking or fishing for reputation points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you posting your nasty habits all over the forums,it disgust me,if you dont have anything good to say,then FUCK OFF!.

ONT: Sorry ! nice Tutorial...
Don't get into professional programming — or any profession — if you can't stand criticism. You will have to learn to deal with it. This is no exception.

And now the constructive part of my criticism: explain the program's flow, the way functions work and why you use them.

For example:
PHP код:
if(w1 || w1 42 || w1 == 38 || w1 == 36 || w1 == 40 || w1 == 39 || w1 == 21 || w1 == 20 || w1 == 19
This can be put into a function and optimised. This is ugly code!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySedeyn
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't get into professional programming — or any profession — if you can't stand criticism. You will have to learn to deal with it. This is no exception.
You're Right,it wont happen again

I Respect your opinions atleast not like the other guy().
Indeed not a tutorial that you can understand as a newbie