Zombie servers?

Have been looking for a long time now... Where are some really good zombie roleplay servers? Like Project apocalypse?
I can't find any good ones these days with a good player base (30+). I don't like DayZ

yea man its a big problem i have seen many zombie servers all are the same. I dont like them anymore.I was on a project of making a zombie server like LSA Zombie Apocalypse I used to play it very long time ago but when i was there the owner deleted it. that server was really awesome. I hope i will it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Main
View Post
Have been looking for a long time now... Where are some really good zombie roleplay servers? Like Project apocalypse?
I can't find any good ones these days with a good player base (30+). I don't like DayZ
I don't know if you remember me from PARP but DukeVega actually has a Fallout styled roleplay server which is in very early alpha.

There's also Project Afterlife pa-rp.com which no longer have a script i believe and then there's me, I'm about 90% done with my own script, Afterlife Apocalypse Roleplay.

I remember this ONE zombie server, and it was a real zombie server! Zombies were NPCs and I can't find anything like it again. Only these "zombie" servers with players using chainsaws lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_Von
View Post
I remember this ONE zombie server, and it was a real zombie server! Zombies were NPCs and I can't find anything like it again. Only these "zombie" servers with players using chainsaws lol
There are some NPC servers, but you gotta look harder :P

Well i play in a zombie sever, founded earlier this year, previously they used to be CNR but now zombie.Moreover , the community also owns a COD sever. I have been with community for more than 7 months

There was a legendary server back in 2010 called LSA Los Santos Zombie Apocalypse as Owen stated above, Me and my friend are running a similar server, 91.121.223.142:7000 http://www.solid-gaming.net/index.php Check this out.

uL420 DayZ

There is one is opening soon i found it yesterday but it's Heavy RP/Zombie Server.
but the best servers i played before are Project Apocalypse/Project Phoenix (the same)
and Fallout Apocalypse Roleplay. those servers are dead now, sadly.
Edit Project Apocalpse is back but with different name if you want join i'll give you the IP

We just made one.

They are a rarity as far as i know haven't stumbled upon any good ones yet.

dw-rp.com

Dystopian Wasteland Roleplay

149.202.87.6:7777