Anti Speed

does anyone know, people keep jumping off from Chiliad and anti speed detects them .. and if I jump with car from chiliad I get about 352km/h .. and with nrg 252km..

PHP Code:
stock GetVehicleSpeed(vehicleid)
                    {
                        new 
Float:V[3];

GetVehicleVelocity(vehicleidV[0], V[1], V[2]);
                        return 
floatround(floatsqroot(V[0] * V[0] + V[1] * V[1] + V[2] * V[2]) * 180.00);
                    } 
PHP Code:
for(new playerid 0playerid MAX_PLAYERSplayerid++)
                            {
                                new 
veh GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
                                if(
GetVehicleSpeed(veh) >= 350 && (GetPlayerState(playerid)== PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER))
                                {

format(stringsizeof(string), "%s got kicked for Speed Hack",sendername);

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_REDstring);

Kick(playerid); 
                                }
                            } 

well don't kick them. Just send messages to admins

Well check if he constantly has that speed,A Speed hacker will press the button to speed hack again

And i am facing the same problem. I just send msg to admins. If you find solution for this send it to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micko123
View Post
And i am facing the same problem. I just send msg to admins. If you find solution for this send it to me
I just remembered your right,take this advice,send the message to admins.

well isn't there a thing that I can do to detect them better??

I have no clue how you could actually solve this, but if I would to try and do this on my own I would try and calculate the Z parameter of the player and if its above a certain height the speedcheck would be ignored.

Hope this gave you or anyone else an idea on how this could be solved.

Or you could follow my example and send message to admin. Then they can spectate that player and see if he have speed-hack

Quote:
View Post
Or you could follow my example and send message to admin. Then they can spectate that player and see if he have speed-hack
Or combine both and avoid getting a message for every player who jumps from mount chilliad.

Well if it is RP or RPG server i doubt that players will jump from MC every second

I believe that under normal circumstances: |x| + |y| > |z|. If |x| + |y| < |z| then that would denote an abnormal motion over the z-axis. In that case the z-value can be discarded to produce a better reading. Not sure if my math is correct, though. It certainly requires testing.

Quote:
View Post
Well if it is RP or RPG server i doubt that players will jump from MC every second
STILL why would you want to get a message about it? Is the player hacking? No. Is the player needs to be spectated? No. So why would he waste a precious administrator spectating time when the admin could spectate an actual rule-breaker?

Now when player jumps from MC he get kiked from server. With sending message you can spec him and see if he is on MC. If he is not on MC kick him. That requies 10 sec of timer (maybe less).

Quote:
View Post
Now when player jumps from MC he get kiked from server. With sending message you can spec him and see if he is on MC. If he is not on MC kick him. That requies 10 sec of timer (maybe less).
Why can't you understand you are wrong, try reading this again maybe you'll get it eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
View Post
Is the player hacking? No.
SO WHY WOULD YOU SPECTATE HIM?

I found a filterscript please test it all and reply .

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=151578

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
View Post
Why can't you understand you are wrong, try reading this again maybe you'll get it eventually.

SO WHY WOULD YOU SPECTATE HIM?
Never mind. Looks like you don't understand

I was one of the person to get tired of this issue. A while ago, I did some research with the Z position after I saw one of the post by Vince. I did the following to detect it; get the vehicle's velocity and store the Z value in a player variable inside a speedometer timer. So, when a player is falling from Mt. Chiliad with a vehicle, the Z value goes bellow -1.0. So, I check inside a timer that if the player's speed is higher than 320 and at the same time the Z value is still above -1.2, ban the player. If the Z value is above -1.0 but the speed reaches 350 then it's obviously a speed hack. I have tested this system and works quite good. You could try doing something similar.