i needs help with this im.

i fix it my self from no help from any of you this forum is run by a bunch of 5 year old little kids,and its bs if you ask me.

It's a completely difference plugin, of course it's going to show errors if you don't change anything in your script.

To start off, you need to show the code as well because only the errors are obviously not very useful.

You also need to get an idea of how threaded queries work: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=337810
Sure the tutorial is kind of old (for R7) but you can pretty much understand what's the concept.
Take a look at wiki for the new functions and how are used: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/MySQL/R33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinged
View Post
It's a completely difference plugin, of course it's going to show errors if you don't change anything in your script.
i fix it my self from no help from any of you this forum is run by a bunch of 5 year old little kids,and its bs if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1929
View Post
i still needs help and i do not have time to been reading things
You need to stop right now then. This isn't for you.

Dear OP

1.Be grateful that Pawn Compiler shows the errors in the first place .
2.If you want to make something you'll need patience and as far as i can see you don't have much.
3.If you read those things you could find a lot of new things which will help u create new/ optimize your code .
Now to help you :
The original code was wrote with an older mysql , in R39-5 many things are changed/ deleted / renamed etc. so your server with the new plugin/ include won't recognise them so you have to rewrite the code or fix it manualy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
View Post
You need to stop right now then. This isn't for you.
Redirect Left i respect you not only becuase of your bad ass gm you own and run but becuase your you, but with that say you know how long i have beening this im going on 35 years on on 9-11 you do the math. yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ax3l123
View Post
Dear OP

1.Be grateful that Pawn Compiler shows the errors in the first place .
2.If you want to make something you'll need patience and as far as i can see you don't have much.
3.If you read those things you could find a lot of new things which will help u create new/ optimize your code .
Now to help you :
The original code was wrote with an older mysql , in R39-5 many things are changed/ deleted / renamed etc. so your server with the new plugin/ include won't recognise them so you have to rewrite the code or fix it manualy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1929
View Post
this is not my code you think i can do any thing this big and advance
In that case: Stop, go back to the basics and start small. There is no easy fix, this all has to be done manually. If you don't know how, then you're not ready for this and you need to start with something easier.