NICE FILESCRIPT BUT HAVE A ERROR CAN YOU GIVE ME ONE THIS PWN AND AMX
What is the Error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderX
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the Error?
can u help me? i cant compile this fs..

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno\include\izcmd.inc(49) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandReceived" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno\include\izcmd.inc(106) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandPerformed" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno\include\izcmd.inc(114) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandPerformed" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\yads.pwn(1081) : error 084: state conflict: one of the states is already assigned to another implementation (symbol "ScriptInit_OnFilterScriptInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\yads.pwn(1120) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnPlayerCommandText"

Dope, but still I think the resetting stats option should be RCON only

sir can you give me one this Pwn and Amx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderX
Посмотреть сообщение
What is the Error?
sir can you give me one PWN and AMX this script

Really want to try it out, unfortunately it does not compile, pawno goes to not respondign... I don't know why. does anyone have the .amx file for me?

Nice script rootcause..

when i click on a dilaog "CHOOSE" it not responding

this is AMX for guys who ask for it

Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoeba
Посмотреть сообщение
can u help me? i cant compile this fs..

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno\include\izcmd.inc(49) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandReceived" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno\include\izcmd.inc(106) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandPerformed" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno\include\izcmd.inc(114) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandPerformed" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\yads.pwn(1081) : error 084: state conflict: one of the states is already assigned to another implementation (symbol "ScriptInit_OnFilterScriptInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\Jonas\Desktop\yads.pwn(1120) : error 021: symbol already defined: "OnPlayerCommandText"
You are probably using zcmd and izcmd both in your script. Remove zcmd.

This is very veryy good Filterscripts!! but can I request Yet Another Admin System with MySQL R40? xD